“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
5/5, 1 vote

Official WhatRunsWhere

WhatRunsWhere

1. davidkelly

davidkelly Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

[​IMG]

WhatRunsWhere is a competitive intelligence service for online media buying. We help you buy more intelligently and profitably for your existing and future campaigns, discover new traffic sources, and help keep an eye on what your competition is up to. All in one amazing package.

Attached Files:

2. terraleads
  3. johnvan

johnvan Affiliate affiliate

Recommend for all affiliates and offer owners

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Really great intelligence tool - it has a large inventory and is well worth the money for full time affiliates.

5. church

church Affiliate affiliate

Hello David, what's your cheapest monthly package and what does it entitle you to?

6. church

church Affiliate affiliate

do you guys offer mobile spying?

7. davidkelly

davidkelly Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

davidkelly updated WhatRunsWhere with a new update entry:

WhatRunsWhere

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Flight404

Flight404 Affiliate affiliate

Is it only me (I can only speak about native ads), or does the recent "update" feels more like a huge downgrade ? The number of countries, the possibility to export data - in general the amount of data which is accessible seems to be greatly reduced.

9. Peter T

Peter T Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hi Guys WRW is a great tool though it is often too expensive for affiliates. If his is the case and it is NativeAds you want, try NativeAdBuzz.com.

Full disclosure I am one of the co-founders :) We focus on individual marketers and smaller teams and we have a 7 day $7 trial for anyone wanting to check it out.

You'll find all the most important features to discover success with native ads

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    scroogefrog likes this.
  10. JohnWRW

JohnWRW Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey (apologies on the delayed response, I recently joined WRW). Although we scaled back country reach, it's important to understand that we've done this in order to focus on higher quality data within the tier 1 countries. By finding what works in these competitive markets, is still useful to use in smaller and more affordable media buys.

We also have improved our crawling frequencies, so we'll provide plenty of insights to make better media buying decisions and find profitable campaigns. Also, we cover over 25 native networks.

We're also in the works of some great affiliate-focused tools, coming soon!

If you (or anyone) is interested in a training session, happy to do so - Shoot me a PM.

Top Resources

banners