The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official WhatRunsWhere [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidkelly

WhatRunsWhere is a competitive intelligence service for online media buying. We help you buy more intelligently and profitably for your existing and future campaigns, discover new traffic sources, and help keep an eye on what your competition is up to. All in one amazing package.

Attachments

• wrw_64x64.jpg
    wrw_64x64.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 422
Really great intelligence tool - it has a large inventory and is well worth the money for full time affiliates.

Is it only me (I can only speak about native ads), or does the recent "update" feels more like a huge downgrade ? The number of countries, the possibility to export data - in general the amount of data which is accessible seems to be greatly reduced.

Hi Guys WRW is a great tool though it is often too expensive for affiliates. If his is the case and it is NativeAds you want, try NativeAdBuzz.com.

Full disclosure I am one of the co-founders :) We focus on individual marketers and smaller teams and we have a 7 day $7 trial for anyone wanting to check it out.

You'll find all the most important features to discover success with native ads

Last edited:
Is it only me (I can only speak about native ads), or does the recent "update" feels more like a huge downgrade ? The number of countries, the possibility to export data - in general the amount of data which is accessible seems to be greatly reduced.

Hey (apologies on the delayed response, I recently joined WRW). Although we scaled back country reach, it's important to understand that we've done this in order to focus on higher quality data within the tier 1 countries. By finding what works in these competitive markets, is still useful to use in smaller and more affordable media buys.

We also have improved our crawling frequencies, so we'll provide plenty of insights to make better media buying decisions and find profitable campaigns. Also, we cover over 25 native networks.

We're also in the works of some great affiliate-focused tools, coming soon!

If you (or anyone) is interested in a training session, happy to do so - Shoot me a PM.

I'm surprised by the amount of data you provide for mainstream verticals it's really great, But since I'm working on specific adult niche which I cannot find enough data on Your platform I'm asking for Full refund as you stated on /terms page.

2.1. By registering (the "Registration"), You authorize Company to charge You the currently posted fee for the monthly plan You selected. The duration of Your account (the "Term") and the price (the "Monthly Fee") are displayed to You during the registration process. The Monthly Fee is fully refundable within 3 days of the Effective Date. After that, refunds may be issued on a case by case basis up to a maximum of 75% of the Monthly Fee.

I've already sent you a message to your support email support@whatrunswhere[dot]com So I'm waiting your respond as soon as possible,
please include "how long does it takes to get the refund ?" within your email.

I'm surprised by the amount of data you provide for mainstream verticals it's really great, But since I'm working on specific adult niche which I cannot find enough data on Your platform I'm asking for Full refund as you stated on /terms page.

2.1. By registering (the "Registration"), You authorize Company to charge You the currently posted fee for the monthly plan You selected. The duration of Your account (the "Term") and the price (the "Monthly Fee") are displayed to You during the registration process. The Monthly Fee is fully refundable within 3 days of the Effective Date. After that, refunds may be issued on a case by case basis up to a maximum of 75% of the Monthly Fee.

I've already sent you a message to your support email support@whatrunswhere[dot]com So I'm waiting your respond as soon as possible,
please include "how long does it takes to get the refund ?" within your email.

Hi Moustafa - thanks for giving us a try. We do provide a lot of insights for Adult in the US. Our data team did filter this out from the mainstream side, so I hope you had a chance to find it.

Also - it looks like we did set up your refund with the day of you signing up. Please note that there are time zone differences and we need at least some time to respond (especially since some of our team is at Affiliate Summit). Looks like you were taken care of.

All the best!

Hi Affiliate Fix members!

Impression data is now available in WhatRunsWhere.

WhatRunsWhere has launched a new feature to improve the actionability of our data set. We used to have a weight metric score for ranking advertisers, campaigns, landing pages, and traffic sources called AdStrength. We've now added estimated impressions using a proprietary method to provide directionally accurate insights to improve your media buying.

See example as attached. If interested in a trial/demo, feel free to ping me to set something up.

Attachments

• Impressions-WRW.jpg
    Impressions-WRW.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back