The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What you think about impact[dot]com ?

iyi

Hi,

I just read some articles about impact[dot]com , how can I use that platform? Or did you guys ever tried before ? Whats your review about that?

Thank you

Created an account a couple days ago because I wanted to promote Semrush (seems exclusively via impact.com). Its an affiliate network and has some big brands you can promote.

They are rather picky IMO
They are looking for websites not CPA/Network ads was my one and only experience (on applying to a vendor's affiliate program).

I think many of the brands that are on impact (I may be wrong --limited experience) are looking for website referral type traffic ...

If I had a high traffic website --you can BUY the clicks. Unless I had a deal with gtag tracking on the site sponsoring the affiliate program --making them accountable for my SEO traffic --no dice.

Thank you. What are the pricing and costs?
For a publisher to promote brands there is no fee, maybe you'll get more commission at other networks or if the brand has a direct program, but this differs per brand.

They are rather picky IMO
They are looking for websites not CPA/Network ads was my one and only experience (on applying to a vendor's affiliate program).

I think many of the brands that are on impact (I may be wrong --limited experience) are looking for website referral type traffic ...
I think you might be right about the picky brands. From 5 applications with my content website 2 got automatically accepted, 1 got accepted after review and two (under which Semrush :() got rejected. This amount of rejection is much higher than I've experienced with the same website at other networks, though 5 applications might not be representative.

For a publisher to promote brands there is no fee, maybe you'll get more commission at other networks or if the brand has a direct program, but this differs per brand.

I think you might be right about the picky brands. From 5 applications with my content website 2 got automatically accepted, 1 got accepted after review and two (under which Semrush :() got rejected. This amount of rejection is much higher than I've experienced with the same website at other networks, though 5 applications might not be representative.
Thank you

banners
Back