The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what wrong with peerfly and maxbounty

klop

affiliate
Hello guys
i'm working cpa on maxbounty everything everything is fine until i registred on Peerfly and they asked me for traffic reference from another CPA network so i give them Maxbounty and my aff manager information, and they replied to me that they not accept references from MaxBounty ! i'm shooked , can anyone explain me why and please suggest to me some good cpa networks
13315579_993750967398751_2384606163837172072_n.jpg

I haven't heard of that problem, so can't offer any help but this post will give your thread a bump.

Hello guys
i'm working cpa on maxbounty everything everything is fine until i registred on Peerfly and they asked me for traffic reference from another CPA network so i give them Maxbounty and my aff manager information, and they replied to me that they not accept references from MaxBounty ! i'm shooked , can anyone explain me why and please suggest to me some good cpa networks
13315579_993750967398751_2384606163837172072_n.jpg

We need @CoreyPeerFly or @LukePeerFly to see if they have any explanation for this. Hopefully they can lend a hand to get you some answers and assist you in getting accepted at PeerFly.

Also, there is the following thread in the Dojo to help get accepted at networks. Let us expedite your Network Applications.

MaxBounty does not provide traffic references to other networks. I am not sure why they choose to not provide them for their affiliates, but that is why you cannot use them as a reference.

MI
Back