The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would you suggest to a noob?

cucr3

affiliate
I am making the transition (for a while now) from BH and CL marketing to WH and am having trouble really getting started and getting the hang of it. If a noob asked you, and you could suggest one place to start and test with, what would you tell them? Preferably somewhere cheap and easy to use.

I am leaning towards dating offers on POF and 7search. They seem to be the most popular and easiest to get into. What would some of the more experienced IMers suggest?

Yes POF, is a great place to start - i can get Ben from POF in here to help you out if you make a case study!

Cool, thanks guys. Looks like POF it is. One question though, all the reading I have done on POF case studies involve dating website CPA offers. Is that all that converts on POF? I really don't want to begin my journey competing with every other advertiser..

Yes POF, is a great place to start - i can get Ben from POF in here to help you out if you make a case study!

+10 I agree!! Ben is a great guy! Very friendly and down to earth! POF is the way to go.

banners
Back