The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would you have done differently?

perrycoke

Hi I've only just signed up here, but have been doing research into the affiliate market for the last few weeks.

Just wondering if anyone out there could tell me what the one thing they would have done differently before launching their affiliate website...

Also, as i near closer to launching my site to start bringing in loads of cash (praying) I still haven't come up with a web design worthy of keeping people on my site. Does anyone know of a decent site out there that offers decent web designs? I don't mind paying a little for a quality template.

Sorry if i'm babbling on a bit lol, i'll shut up now. :D

I get almost all of my templates from Open Source Web Design, which is linked above.

Don't go for anything too fancy. Make sure the design complaments rather than distracts from your content.

Yes, simple is good! Just be sure it has good usability and coding the search engines like.

Keep in mind that some VERY successful sites are simple, even bordering on ugly. Plentyoffish.com Free Online Dating Service & Dating Site is run by a 1 man affiliate/Adsense publisher who pulls in 5 - 10 MILLION a year! Then there is craigslist...

The key is more about content and unique selling proposition or value add.
And then of course marketing.

MI
Back