The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

lamoia100

affiliate
What I mean by the title is this- I know of a new site that has started, they worked painful hours the owners and asked tons of questions and found ampules of answers by others, but after planning following a detailed business plan and doing research they found solutions to all their aspects and made things possible.

I recently am pleased with what they did lets look at some of the break throughs they managed to do

- Created a plethora of Products that are geared to sell online and offline.
- Created the platform in all languages through out the site.
- Created the Platform so all Currencies in the world can be listed through out the site.
- Made it so any page in the site could be Linkable and shared by Embed, Copying Link or Social Media.
- They than introduced a neat feature that is Crypto Coin driven and allows you to surf Products and pages where they pay you after so many pages viewed.
- They even added a Point system where you may earn points for posting on threads creating topics in the Forum, as well earn points for Product Reviews, many ways to earn Points on the platform.
- They introduce you to crypto currency where you may take the points you earn and convert it to Crypto Currency. You can move the currency to a exchange wallet address and exchange it for other Crypto currency or Fiat. Oh you only need 1000 points to gain 1.00000000 Crypto Currency so that is very easy to obtain the points and you will be surprised as to what amount the Crypto Currency is worth.
- They even added a Actual Chat room where you can chat with Admins and other members which says a lo these days you get a lot with this Site as you may ask directly questions and get answers.
They building a huge community that is encharge of Customer Support which is not new but works well and you earn points for Answering Questions or Concerns.
- Now the Affiliate or Referral system they have empowered is something I have never seen before and I been online since forever with these sort of things.

The Affiliate System is this - They pay you two ways one for Renewal and Sales. Let me Explain this a little more, The owners want everyone to make money it is why they created this site and work daily at adding Products to it so we can push Sales and treat ourselves to some of the Products. So they have made it so we Earn off our Own Monthly Membership Renews - which means we earn a percentage of the money we gave back to our account a sort of Thank You. Than they made it so every item sold in Product through our Accounts we earn a Sales Commission on that and it is unlimited meaning you can earn $1.00 USD to sky's the limit in Sales. Now for Down line Oh My they have made it so members can earn up to 30 lines down on Renewals and Sales. Of course the Direct Referral meaning the one you sponsored you earn more but they are generous I mean that to what they allow you to earn in Renewal and Sales up to 30 lines Deep.

So I ask you this question once more - What would you Do, If the work was already done for you. I know it is hard to imagine a site like that but guess what it exists and you can be part of it, no I am not going to recruit you at all its not what my goal was here. In fact I was just talking showing you a part of what the site is. Remember what I said I help people make money and crypto online. And in fact that is exactly what am about to do.

To help you out for a limited time I have asked the owners of the site to make a special membership which upgrades you for 30 days to a membership higher than Free Member. The Good News is Yes the Owners of the Site agreed and they created that membership Called Free 30 Day Membership which awards you more than a Free Member and is under their Membership Structure Tree. Now their is a clause to this great membership which I will tell you each month before the 30 days runs out Renew the membership that way you stay above the Free Membership. but even Free Members make money on the site and points and so on. But to stay above them it cost simply $3.00 to Renew that 30 Day Free Membership. Oh You can Upgrade into a Premium Membership as well they are very Affordable and easy to keep up monthly. Just work the sales the downline kind of fills in on its own you see what I mean by that. Register - Sign Up and Begin with a Site that will show you good things online happen and you can make money online mainly through Sales, but Downline Renews are nice too.

The Site I am referring to can be searched anywhere it is not a secret remember it is New they are adding Product - They are a EStore which means eventually as Category fills in they will sell everything. Think I seen a ATV last time I looked on the Site. Simply go to Countess Barras Store or countessbarras .store The name says it all if you know anything about World Market Places The Barras is a World Market in Glasgow Scotland just as Famous as any of the World Markets. See I did not give you my referral link at all, I only wanted to help you and it is what I do I help people with insight and information to help them achieve making money online and or Crypto Currency.

I will catch you later I hope to see you there and Have a Great Week.

I'd take the rest of the day off and vote myself a raise :D

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor​

Attachments

• making-millions-is-easy.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
banners
Back