The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What would be the cheapest way to mass Email to ~3M people?

OnlineGamingTraffic

affiliate
Hi everybody, thank you for taking the time reading my post.
We have an Email list of around 3,000,000 people and we want to mass Email them.
I was hoping to find a cheap solution which doesn't involve our Emails go to spam. Any suggestions?

6a00d8341e5ea453ef01053689ac23970b-800wi

The question you should be asking yourself is, "How good is my data?"

I've been monetizing data for over 16 years and there's a big difference between sending 3mm and inboxing 3mm.

If the data has excessive bounces, complainers, spam traps you will get blocked quickly and won't even get in the spam folder.

You either want fresh / targeted data and send using ESPs that use shared IPs. So you can piggyback off the good IP reputation and get decent inboxing. Which you then build up your opens / clickers. Then you could take your opens / clickers and use them to build up IP reputation using a self-hosted solution.

Otherwise, if you're using a self-hosted solution, you can domain target your data and just send to domains that you can get resonalbe inboxing with. You will be doing some churn and burn, so you will need to replace your IPs once they are toast. Going this route is more expensive to set up because you need additional tools / resources. You can easily drop thousands of dollars before you send a single message.

Today, it's not really about the data you start with. It's about the openers / clickers that you can build from it.

I've been monetizing data for over 16 years and there's a big difference between sending 3mm and inboxing 3mm.

If the data has excessive bounces, complainers, spam traps you will get blocked quickly and won't even get in the spam folder.

You either want fresh / targeted data and send using ESPs that use shared IPs. So you can piggyback off the good IP reputation and get decent inboxing. Which you then build up your opens / clickers. Then you could take your opens / clickers and use them to build up IP reputation using a self-hosted solution.

Otherwise, if you're using a self-hosted solution, you can domain target your data and just send to domains that you can get resonalbe inboxing with. You will be doing some churn and burn, so you will need to replace your IPs once they are toast. Going this route is more expensive to set up because you need additional tools / resources. You can easily drop thousands of dollars before you send a single message.

Today, it's not really about the data you start with. It's about the openers / clickers that you can build from it.

Obviously, my DB didn't register for my Emailing service and it will indeed be considered as spam, but I don't mind if my Emails will end up in the spam folder.
You made a good point about focusing on the individuals who opened the Email and make a new list of openers and start a campaign specifically to them. I will do that.

Which platform do you suggest me to use in order to send the bulk Emails for the initial wave?

Thanks!

I would look at a service which could set up a dedicated server architecture at reasonable pricing. They specialize in sending large amounts of email. With regards to spam if you don't have an optin list it is likely some will go to spam.

Also, just because someone opened the email doesn't mean they want to keep receiving them. Give then an option to opt in to receiving your email. Those who unsubscribe remove then. Those who do not make a new list with those. The ultimate goal is to create an opt in list for maximum results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutely correct! Thus @OnlineGamingTraffic, either you can send relevant offers to your prospectives, or send no email at all - that would be the cheapest way.

People are just annoyed by these spammy and BS mails and move you to the spam folder.
It simply doesn't work anymore nowadays...

You should check that all domains associated with the email actually exist. This will filter emails that can not receive your mail. With the largest number of emails, you need to split up to send multiple times.

Email Filtering Tool: List Janitor
The cheapest bulk email service I know: MailGet

After the campaign is done, create segments to save money. However, I have a more attractive direction. If you have fanpage with many likes, you should use chatbot marketing instead of email marketing. Open-rate of chatbot marketing is up to 90%.

Wish you make a lot of money.

We have an Email list of around 3,000,000 people and we want to mass Email them.
I was hoping to find a cheap solution which doesn't involve our Emails go to spam. Any suggestions?

Emails landing in inbox is depends on multiple factor like your domain reputation, IP reputaion and the most is your userbase. If your userbase is not double opt-in then no one will send your emails in inbox. Even if you don't have optin userbase then no one offer you service too.

I will suggest you can try swipemail.io

Cheapest or best way? You can find thousands of solutions whom will send your e-mails cheap, but ineffective. So do you want to pay for getting the best you can get or settle? Also do you know how good your data is, meaning average OR (Open rate), spam, bounces and so furth?

If your data hasn't been cleaned i would recommend that to be done before even sending.

Hey there!
Well, look, the reason why your emails are ending up in spam is that the text is probably not written properly.

banners
Back