The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What webmaster tool?

temi

affiliate
I noticed that at websites that provide tools, PR prediction tool is one of the most popular.
Thinking of getting a few useful webmaster tools for this forum. What tool would you like to see?

Nice idea, it would save moving away too complete these ever ending tasks that everyone just loves to do. THEY ARE WEBPAGE MAGNETS

a. PR prediction Tool.
b. Backlink Checker.
c. Broken Link Checker.
d. Keyword Density Tool.
e. SERP Checker.
f. PR Checker all DATA CENTRES.
g. Meta Tag Generator.
h. HTML Checker.
i. Webpage Spell Checker.

P.S Thats just a start. You will not go wrong with the complete SEO Tool set for your forum members to utilize.

Thanks for that, what do you mean by complete SEO Tools set? what did you leave out of the above list?

Temi,

as you will well know the list above are all free all over the net. But the one set of SEO tools I do Like is here.

P.S. Plus 30 Day Free Trial offer ( Full Tool Set ) Nice One!!

Personally I never really use them.

However, if they are and we see them introduced I guess it would be quite exciting to see how they fair.

I think the one that would most interest me is a SERP checker as recommended by clangallacher.

I am getting to know about this tool for the first time, thanks very much. I will arrange to get it for use here.
Thanks

Temi,

as you will well know the list above are all free all over the net. But the one set of SEO tools I do Like is here.

P.S. Plus 30 Day Free Trial offer ( Full Tool Set ) Nice One!!

Hey temi, something ive been looking for,for ages and never have found (im sure its possible)

is a serps script like Shoemoney serps script but for the .co.uk google search, if you can manage to get a google api for this i think you would get huge HUGE traffic.

Just a thought

The example script does not work. Google discourage automated searches but I will see what I can do

I had a script like that once, the domain I installed it on is still online, I will see if I can resurect it.
Thanks for the info. I will get it online ASAP

banners
Back