The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What video downloader?

Dario

Can you recommend me a good video downloader? Not just a basic one for Youtube,Vimeo,etc.
Let say I am watching a movie online and I would like to download only one part of movie. Is there any video downloader what can do that?

Well, there's Video Download Helper for Firefox but it's not going to cut out parts of the movie you want. You're going to have to do that yourself with a video editor.

I use a combination of tools (primarily command line):

Chrome's Developer Tools (Network)
cclive/quvi
ffmpeg
get_flash_player
mplayer/mencoder
Privoxy
rtmpdump

I like real player. I dont know if it still around. Once you install it and point a mouse on any video a popup will appear asking you whether or not you want to download it

IDM is working for me too, it installs something in your browser, and when you go to a website with a movie a DOWNLOAD button will appear somewhere next to that movei\\ie. and you can find any version you want. :)

Can you recommend me a good video downloader? Not just a basic one for Youtube,Vimeo,etc.
Let say I am watching a movie online and I would like to download only one part of movie. Is there any video downloader what can do that?

You make use a screen recording software like Camtasia to record that part of the movie.

banners
Back