The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What URL is allowed with PPC networks?

(*Which)

Was reading a TOS but I don't get it.

So, let's say I make a squeeze page for some health product.

The sales page is healthproduct.com

My squeeze page is on a sub domain of one of my domains, so let's say:

healthproduct/mydomain.com

Is this allowed and once I redirect to my hoplink how do I cloak the browser url so they don't see my ugly hoplink url?

Last edited:
I don't know which ad platform you're using but the site subdomain should be okay.

You're sending people to your lander. If they click on your call to action button after landing on your page then they'll go to CB.

There are hoplink cloakers I think but I don't know of any. Another option is to use a relevant domain/sub and use it for redirection. From the CTA button, not the ad network.

I don't know which ad platform you're using but the site subdomain should be okay.

You're sending people to your lander. If they click on your call to action button after landing on your page then they'll go to CB.

There are hoplink cloakers I think but I don't know of any. Another option is to use a relevant domain/sub and use it for redirection. From the CTA button, not the ad network.
Ok thank you.

One more, if I redirect to still one of my domains but then have the complete CB site in a Iframe, that is probably not allowed right? :affiliatefix::D

To start and test the waters I'm going the using bing but I don't get the whole destination etc url. What is allowed and how is there a work around as I want to capture e-mails.

One more, if I redirect to still one of my domains but then have the complete CB site in a Iframe, that is probably not allowed right?

Probably not but you should check to see if they allow iFrames.

I want to capture e-mails.

Bing ad --> Squeeze page to capture email --> give people the CB link or redirect either on the thank-you page or in their welcome email.

Probably not but you should check to see if they allow iFrames.

Bing ad --> Squeeze page to capture email --> give people the CB link or redirect either on the thank-you page or in their welcome email.
But how? I asked them, this was the answer:
"I would like to know if a certain user landed to your landing page then, it will be redirected automatically to another landing page without any user’s action. If yes, it would be allowed as stated on our Bing Ads Policies. As long as the top level domain of the display URL matches the top level domain of the landing page URL."

But yet I've seen people do otherwise, I am really anxious to start but still not clear what to do, if I read their answer It basically says you can't make any CTA button and the page has to redirect automatically but what's the use in that.

I can't say for certain but it sounds like they were answering a specific question you asked about redirection. But what the answer back is saying, I think, is that as long as the redirect URL is on the same top level domain as your display URL, it's okay. But, if I'm understanding correctly, it sounds like they see one lander then get sent to another.

So, BING --> LP1 --> LP2

I say LP2 because they have stipulated that it must be on the same domain.

Maybe I'm wrong about this, it's just what it sounds like to me.

Personally, I would send them to my pre-sell lander with a call-to-action that takes them to the sales page or whatever.

I can't say for certain but it sounds like they were answering a specific question you asked about redirection. But what the answer back is saying, I think, is that as long as the redirect URL is on the same top level domain as your display URL, it's okay. But, if I'm understanding correctly, it sounds like they see one lander then get sent to another.

So, BING --> LP1 --> LP2

I say LP2 because they have stipulated that it must be on the same domain.

Maybe I'm wrong about this, it's just what it sounds like to me.

Personally, I would send them to my pre-sell lander with a call-to-action that takes them to the sales page or whatever.
Yeah, I spoke with Luke about it it seems they will accept it even though they say they don't so I trust him. I just start designing and see what will happen, trial and error right :D:ninja:

Last edited:
Yeah, I spoke with Luke about it it seems they will accept it even though they say they don't so I trust him. I just start designing and see what will happen, trial and error right :D:ninja:

Awesome! Yes, trial and error is all part of the fun. :) And the learning experience.

Let us know how you make out.

MI
Back