The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What traffic source is the most newbie friendly to start?

Well you can use a large amount of websites to advertise a campaign or your own website, if you have one. You may have to play around with the key words to see what works and is most effective. You can see a full list of website that you can pay for traffic by Clicking Here. However, you may also use Affiliate Networks if its your own website. If your looking for campaigns/offers the you can use for paid traffic to make money from then using a network would be the way to go. Their are lots of network owners here and I am one myself. I also have some websites of my own you can get paid traffic for and we can talk anount pay via PM me, if interested or you may also use my offers on my network here. You may also contact me through my website.

Hope this helps some!

If you are new start with 7Search to test and then move to POF, Facebook, LeadImpact, and Traffic Vance. Focus on 7Search for now and use it as a learning/testing platform.

I would suggest you start with facebook or pof. These sources require less optimization. you target a very tight audience based on the demographics.

i will suggest u to start with CPV traffic if u want to make money from CPA because its easy u just need to know few things before u start!

banners
Back