The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What to do with nearly 2Million email?

g0dspeed

affiliate
Hi Guys,

Well I got a file with nearly 2Million emails. I wont disclose the source so please dont ask. Question is though, how should I approach this? I'm asking since the emails arent only USA, but mainly international, and not from 1 niche.

Yeah so my question is, what do I do with them? I was thinking of CPA offer but... what kind? maybe I could tell them to join my facebook fan page and try to make it viral? mmmm...:confused:

Spamming them with CPA offers may get you banned from the CPA network. Use the list wisely. Facebook invitation is worth a try

It's someone else's mailing list which you have acquired. If you upload them to your autoresponder it will send out a mail to each email asking them to subscribe to your list. As soon as any complaints come in you will be marked as a spammer.

Great list of email. I think you should sell that mail list. If i were that then it would be great surprise for me.

The answer is pretty obvious here. It's not you own opt-in list obviously so you may as well throw the whole 'trying to stay spam-can complaint' thing out the window. It's also not a targeted list that you know of so you need to find something that appeals to the masses to make money from it. Let's see;
sex
weight loss
quit smoking
to name a few. Pick one, find a good affiliate offer for it and start sending.

Ok I have a couple of questions for you. Are these opt in? Even if you found them somewhere or they belong to someone else, if they are opt in then you can use different programs to send to them. If these are not opt in data then you will have some problems when trying to email out to these.
Now if you wanted to use your own hosting there are a few programs out there that have been nulled but keep in mind, if you start getting a lot of bounces or complaints to your host they will close your hosting. Also if you are planning on trying to use a host make sure to check how many relays the host allows you per day/ per hour.

First make few tiny lists contains with 100-150 emails... then do this this kinda work... otherwise you will marked as a spammer...

Don't be a spammer. Anyone telling you that it's ok now is lying to you. All these bought email addresses will get you in trouble, sued, banned. There are a few guys who still do this, but they often have negative months because of the cost of servers, you name it.

Yeah I think you will be better off trying to sell this useless carp to others that really don't know what to do with it for $20, if you can get 10 buyers, that's $200 you made and all you would have to worry about will be the people you sold it to that will be pissed at you, cus you sold them crap. At least its better then a mess of law suits, and being named a spammer..

Good points - and since when were u admin? lol - sorry Tony a name change is coming!

Thanks, all I did was request that Admin as a username and the system gave it to me..
Cant blame me for trying bro.. lol :p

I'll just make another account, all good..

Totally agree with Tony. If you found that list from the web for free then it is probably a useless and overused list of emails. If want quality email lists I would suggest you find a source that provides fresh emails at least every 30 days.
Yeah I think you will be better off trying to sell this useless carp to others that really don't know what to do with it for $20, if you can get 10 buyers, that's $200 you made and all you would have to worry about will be the people you sold it to that will be pissed at you, cus you sold them crap. At least its better then a mess of law suits, and being named a spammer..

How can you categorize this list? By Sex? Age? Country?

If you can do this, start looking for CPA offers that match some crossed categories - Fashion goes well with Women at the ages of 25-50.
iPhone and Apple product sweepstakes can work with Men in the same ages.

You can just browse around the different CPA Networks and see what they have and if you have the audience for it.

But(!) don't be a spammer!

What about the use of solo ads, if the sending of emails will screw you then what is the use of wasting time with IM then?
SEO is dead anyway.

Save yourself from going to the dark side! Threw it away it is nothing but a headache and definitely do not send out cpa offers ! You will get banned.
Best of luck

I suspect that a lot of people from this list comes from China, if it happens you cannot do nothing with it. Because Chinese people can not use the same payment terminals as the western world, then, they will not buy nothing. It's Chinese comercial policy.

banners
Back