The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Social Media Tools are you using?

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hey

I'm really interested to hear: What Social Media tools are you using?
I'm currently using Buffer which is great (free version, thinking about switching on premium) and JustRetweet (if it can be considered as a tool)

Excited to hear some answers!

My posts from one of my blogs gets circulated via TweetDeck. On my newest site, I have a plugin that's supposed to do that.

I'm going to check out Buffer, thanks for mentioning it.

tweepi.com - for Twitter follower management

spundge.com - for content discovery from Facebook and Twitter and other sources

hootsuite.com - Hootlet Chrome extension - for quick posts and tweets

domainsbot.com - for finding available Twitter user names - it finds available domain names too

Last edited:
Buffer
I use Buffer for scheduling and sharing my posts to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google + throughout the day, at the optimal times. It;s a super easy to use tool, and includes detailed analytics so you know what’s working where, why and when. The best part is their browser extension that let’s you “buffer” and share any web page, photo, even a text excerpt. You’ll also see that you can use Buffer to share content right on this blog (see the Buffer icon up next to Twitter and Facebook).

Twitter, we have SMBots Twitterbot and Tweepibot they work great faveriting, wait and reply, retweeting, following, unfollowing. Support for multi account, but no multi-threading.

Pinterest: we have Pinpoineer Ninjapinner. I'm actually writing an experimental strategy guide for the group on a pinterest using those bots - should be done soon...

Instagram: I've got Ninjagram. It is a great app - works really good, but no support for posting. On to Instafire..

Instafire is a very powerful tool. it will post images, like, comment, support for spintext, multi account, multi thread, account creator, account tester etc. Problem is support is not so good and updates not too aften.

As far as I can tell, Instagram is great for branding, but that's about it. I imagine there's ways to make it work, but it's beyond me.

Tumblr. TumbleForce was the shit. It was created by the same people who created Pinpioneer. It just never caught on so it was dropped. These days we have Tumbleninja. Its a good app, does everything, but again, no support fot posting, multi-accounts or*Multi-thread. However, it's only $27. again it's great for automatimg the mundane tasks.

Facebook: I was using fbcreator. This was a fairly powerful program, but by the time I started making a little money, Facebook made some changes and the creator quit updating. Bummer. It worked great!

That said, I'm in the market for a Facebook bot. I've been looking at MonsterSocial, but its a bit pricey... They have very good support and updates are pushed as soon as problems are detected.

Other than that, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyhow, apologies for the grammar...

Thanks

Last edited:
MI
Back