The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What should I ask to check their credibility and professionalism?

alinajohnmike

We have just started to recruit a couple of experienced writers in order to get their professional content writing services. We had a few rounds of interviews with some of the initial applicants but, still we are unable to absolutely assess their expertise in order to make sure that they are really capable of doing the job. Please suggest us some of the most important questions to interview different content writing experts before hiring them for our project. What should we ask to check their credibility and professionalism?

Last edited:
I think you can find the answers yourself.

Think about why you want to use them. What does a satisfactory job look like to you? Use that as the basis for your questions.

For example, if you are producing a lot of content on strict deadlines, then you may want to ask about their turnaround rate. If you are looking for high-quality, relevant content (the only kind that really matters these days), then you should be able to ask some questions about their experience with the niche you're writing for.

I can give you a bullet point list of things that you can do to check credibility and professionalism, but they won't be unique to copywriting. You need to understand your own expectations if you're planning to get a result that exceeds them.

banners
Back