The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What SEO tools you use?!

I'm using the GSA tools (GSA search engine ranker and captcha breaker) , they are doing all you need and updated frequently.

Additionally some article spinner does work well with them, such as the Spinner Chief.

Back in the day I used to mess around with SENuke and a few other link building programs which worked pretty well back then but most of the links were pretty low quality. These days I'm all about building quality links over quantity and and have moved on to what are in my opinion better and and more effective techniques building up big ass niche related social accounts and then sharing my content on all of those accounts so that I get links and social signals from all of the social sites but also from all over the web as my followers re-post my links to sites all over the place.

I use Market Samurai, Keyword Elite V2.0 and Bookmark demon but even if you have best SEO software it doesn't mean you will have success with them... Software are control and guided by you and if you using it without any prior knowledge of SEO it can ruin your business, not improving it...

There are lot of tools which used for SEO purpose. Some of them are used online and some of them offline. I like google Webmaster tools.......best tool.

GSA is an interesting tool but with the proper setup it can definitely get some results. But at the end of the day, it's not about the tool itself but how you use it. Almost any tool works great when operated correctly.

IMO research & monitoring tools are just as important as link building tools. Rank tracking to see how you're doing (such as Microsite Masters - <disclaimer>which I'm one of the owners</disclaimer>), Analytics to see user flow & general stats, some heat mapping like CrazyEgg to help with user interaction in general, etc.

It's the same concept as people that do PPC or PPV. You can run traffic to a site all day long, but if it doesn't convert or give the user what they were looking for - it's not going to do you any good.

I have used various SEO tools for my several SEO activities but finally they are unable to provide exact results therefore I prefer Google's tools most because they are very efficient to produce exact results. Some best Google's SEO tools are: Google web master, Google Adwords, Google Adsense etc. Try these to get real experience of SEO.

I don't use too much tools these days. Opensite Explorer, Ahrefs and Majestic for backling checking.

I also use Google Keyword Planner to check for basic keywords I should focus on. The thing is, when you write good content in a niche you're familiar with, you'll likely use much of the keywords people naturally use, and thus pick up visitors typing in longtail phrases. Then I hop onto Google KW Planner and see if there's any phrases I missed that I might exchange for some I used twice in my text.

If you don't know your niche, then read up a bit about it - subscribe to RSS feeds of top blogs, join the best niche forums, go on Reddit, Yahoo Answers, etc. ;) Sooner than later, you'll understand the niche quite well.

GSA Search Engine Ranker - for building links.
GSA SEO Indexer - for indexing links.
AccuRanker - for serp tracking (best tracker IMO).
Ahrefs and MajesticSEO for checking backlinks.
Will start using Scrapebox/Gscraper soon for scraping links.

There are lots of tools available in the market some of them are Image SEO Tool, webmaster,Title and Description Optimization Tool etc.

There are many free SEO tools such as:

1. Copyscape
2. Image seo tool
3. Title and description optimization tool
4. Robots.txt Generator, etc.

Google Webmaster tools to track performance of website in search engine.
Bing webmaster tools
Google analytics to find out pages which need optimization.
Microsoft SEO Toolkit is also good for checking errors and violation in a website.

banners
Back