The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What`s your biggest succes?

Dario

So what is your biggest success in affiliate marketing yet? (in your opinion)
Opening your own network or anything else?

There are TONs of successes that I mark as achievements...

The best thing is to be able to do this online thing for a living...

And be in control of my own financial destiny and not have it in control by someone else.

Also, building my own projects/businesses is rewarding.

Hi, my biggest achievement didn't happen and will never happen.
Because it is all what I want to do. :affiliatefix:

Hi, my biggest achievement didn't happen and will never happen.
Because it is all what I want to do. :affiliatefix:

Not true, don't you believe it for one second! You've started toward your biggest IM achievement already, just by taking action to join like minds and learn what your next step is. Every step leads you forward!

A good mindset will help you along the way.

Not true, don't you believe it for one second! You've started toward your biggest IM achievement already, just by taking action to join like minds and learn what your next step is. Every step leads you forward!

A good mindset will help you along the way.
Well, I meant to say that it is a work in progress and always is, I'm never fully satisfied. If I settle for one big achievement I'll not work hard to create something new. Satisfaction may lead to stagnation. When I think that way I keep motivated. So I'm always working towards this biggest achievement. But I understand what you're saying. Does that make sense?

Well, I meant to say that it is a work in progress and always is, I'm never fully satisfied. If I settle for one big achievement I'll not work hard to create something new. Satisfaction may lead to stagnation. When I think that way I keep motivated. So I'm always working towards this biggest achievement. But I understand what you're saying.

Ohhhhhh! Sorry, I misunderstood your meaning.

Does that make sense?

Does now. :)

Today, my biggest success has been winning the trust of all the clients I have worked with. They for sure love what I personally do for them. I have also managed to pay my bills here and there just from the dollars I make through the marketing. Another success is just getting to interact with knowledgeable persons especially on this forum.

So what is your biggest success in affiliate marketing yet? (in your opinion)
Opening your own network or anything else?

So far, the biggest success I have achieved in my career as an affiliate is when I decided to partner with OfferDaddy and used their offerwall in my business. At first, I was not really familiar with how it worked. But soon after integration I started earning and I was impressed. Now, I'm happy to say that I'm still benefiting from this tool and my monthly revenues are steadily increasing!:)

I will say getting the customers who are long term is the best thing. That made me quit my job like three years ago and I can not at all regret. I am now able to pay my bills without much hustle. Working during the times that I want is the best part of the internet marketing so far. I have also managed to make good friends especially through this forum and thus be able to grow together. At first, things were a bit hard but have now become much easier than I ever expected before. Looking forward to greater things.

banners
Back