The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

"What?s Holding YOU Back"

dumphreys

affiliate
?I call it the Look Busy Syndrome? doing lots of little activities and producing little results.

You must start making good use of your time after all TIME is the one of the only things that we cannot replace ?Once it?s gone it?s GONE?. I find that writing a list of priorities down on a piece of paper has they come into my head then I put them in an order of IMPORTANCE.

Then I become single minded until I have completed each task, there are lots of old sayings like
?A long journey begins with a single step? or ?How do you eat an Elephant-One piece at a Time?.

By writing down a list of priorities it helps me get over procrastination after all procrastination is a Killer of all this in life.
Ok, Now you know what was holding me back Now what?s holding YOU back?

Time Management is the best thing to create a productive and creative working environment. After all, this is the one thing that you cannot get back. That one moment two seconds ago when I was writing that one line is now gone and can never be lived over again, so make this count.

You definitely need to have a very stricked plan from morning till evening, including lunch breaks, email checking and other "useless" activities, unrelated to your business.

The reason to include the useless activities in your daily routine list is to have a full control of when and for how long you can take a break and do nothing.

At the end of the day - when the important tasks are all checked, you will be very proud of yourself. Plus, you will definitely see the results of the hard work!

I would be totally lost without my notebook open in front of me, prioritizing my tasks. I tried keeping track of them in my e-mail program, and it's great for setting up little reminder alarms and stuff, but I have finally admitted to myself that even though I'm a geek, I'm old-school at heart and just like writing on and then crossing things off a physical list. I just feel more in control of my day that way.

I would be totally lost without my notebook open in front of me, prioritizing my tasks. I tried keeping track of them in my e-mail program, and it's great for setting up little reminder alarms and stuff, but I have finally admitted to myself that even though I'm a geek, I'm old-school at heart and just like writing on and then crossing things off a physical list. I just feel more in control of my day that way.

Hi Laura

Funny I have now started doing the opposite, I now but all my weekly tasks in outlook ( it keeps me Going) alerts poping up to move on etc.:D

Funny I have now started doing the opposite, I now but all my weekly tasks in outlook ( it keeps me Going) alerts poping up to move on etc.:D

LOL - That's what I had hoped to do but there were still so many things coming up that I was always behind and the alerts were ganging up on me! :) Maybe once I knock a few more miscellaneous things off my list it'll work better for me.

Hello All:

I feel the thing holding me back is the lack of a list. The fellow that is acting as my mentor says the money is in the list.

You give the customer a nice gift when they opt into you list. In My case it was a very nice eBook.

You should never try to sell right off but follow up with messages from AWeber and hope that the messages the free reign of the majority of site with get you a conversion.

Hello All:

I feel the thing holding me back is the lack of a list. The fellow that is acting as my mentor says the money is in the list.

You give the customer a nice gift when they opt into you list. In My case it was a very nice eBook.

You should never try to sell right off but follow up with messages from AWeber and hope that the messages the free reign of the majority of site with get you a conversion.

Also,

Give Good valued content to your list, mix it up with Free & Paid Content Load you Auto responder up with a variety of Follow up emails, that way you can set up other Squeeze pages within your niche to build you list's even bigger.

LOL - That's what I had hoped to do but there were still so many things coming up that I was always behind and the alerts were ganging up on me! :) Maybe once I knock a few more miscellaneous things off my list it'll work better for me.

:D I Know I only put 3-5 regular Tasks in a day, depending how long each task is gestimated (if that a word, sounds good lol) any minor task are put on paper so I can fit them inbetween.

Dumphrey's

My autoresponder list contains approx,30 responses. The last 27 are a course in IM called Success Grenade's.

Everything going out contains links to opt in. So far I've had 1 person.

I am very anxious to get to the Traffic training with tutor I am currently working with. He has a good thing going.

Dumphrey's

My autoresponder list contains approx,30 responses. The last 27 are a course in IM called Success Grenade's.

Everything going out contains links to opt in. So far I've had 1 person.

I am very anxious to get to the Traffic training with tutor I am currently working with. He has a good thing going.

other003
If you are using Success Granade then you are probably a member of Chris Farrell if so he has a good video course called I love Traffic You Love Traffic. Check it out:) also do some video's if you haven't already a good site to put video's together by using pictures, video clips and text is Animoto,that is what I used, In fact I have just put a vid up today @ YouTube - Get Traffic & Make Money Online go and see what you think:)

banners
Back