The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What questions should i ask a cpa account manager?

only1rodez

affiliate
I recently got accepted into another cpa network and i really like this one. I focusing on email submits and downloads. I plan to use organic, twitter, articles and youtube traffic. I have yet to have a full coversation with my account manager being that i really don't know what questions to be asking him. I really don't want to sound like an idiot so i figured that i would ask the forum first. Also i will be starting a new case study and deleting my seo case study.

Ask him the best converting offers for SEO or whatever the traffic method you are using ;)

I'm going to use twitter, youtube and do some article marketing for traffic being i'm buying .info domain names so i can so i can forward the offer from the domain. I'm not sure how i could do seo with that. Does this sound like a dumb idea?

Depending on how you're going to promote offers e.g PPC/ PPV etc you can ask the AM for offers that do well with those platforms. You can also ask for some tips and some AMs will oblige you with some tips.

Ask him all the above, also ask him how his day has been, general stuff - its good to form a "mates" bond with him also as when it comes down to helping and bumping payouts etc he will be more likely to do so!

Alright thank all of you for your input. He does not have skype so i downloaded aim but he's never on there. That's the way he wants to be contacted unless i call him but i currently do not have long distance and i honestly don't like talking on the phone. I'm more of a texting type of guy. I'm going to go ahead and erase my case study thread and start a new one. thanks guys.

Alright thank all of you for your input. He does not have skype so i downloaded aim but he's never on there. That's the way he wants to be contacted unless i call him but i currently do not have long distance and i honestly don't like talking on the phone. I'm more of a texting type of guy. I'm going to go ahead and erase my case study thread and start a new one. thanks guys.

In allllll honesty if he doesn't have Skype he's missing out on half the industry - if he's never online on aim he's missing out on everything!

what network is this?

In allllll honesty if he doesn't have Skype he's missing out on half the industry - if he's never online on aim he's missing out on everything!

what network is this?

He replies to all of my emails though but i figured since it was sunday he more thank likely was spending sabbath with his family. But this is cpapath

He replies to all of my emails though but i figured since it was sunday he more thank likely was spending sabbath with his family. But this is cpapath
Emails are fine, but i still feel its overlooked if a network doesn't have ONE person you can contact at least 12hours of the day on Skype!

Emails are fine, but i still feel its overlooked if a network doesn't have ONE person you can contact at least 12hours of the day on Skype!

There is live support within the site i just wanted to talk to him being that he's my account manager but my schedule and his may differ. I have a 3 year old and i work so sometimes there's no time in a day unless i stay up into the early morning hours which i have been doing lately.

I finally talked to him and he's a very awesome guy. He is actually the owner of cpa path so that's pretty cool. He gave me a better way to promote my offers and i'm going to research that soon. It was a schedule deal so it was a hit or miss with the times that we are both online. Hope to give an awesome update in my case study soon.

banners
Back