The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What offers to promote on linkedin.

As Linkedin is for professionals only - anything relating to Jobs, Education and Career specific will do nicely. Might want to stick to a CPL based program though as these are nice and easy to convert.

Hope that helps ;)

As Linkedin is for professionals only - anything relating to Jobs, Education and Career specific will do nicely. Might want to stick to a CPL based program though as these are nice and easy to convert.

Hope that helps ;)
Which network you suggest. I am on peerfly and ytz.

Which network you suggest. I am on peerfly and ytz.

I prefer to go direct with the private networks to get better payouts. The more mainstream ones are OK but I find the payouts can be quite low as there's too many middlemen and agencies in the chain and they all take a margin. As a super affiliate I do like to shop around a bit in order to make sure I get most of the profits as well ;)

Nick

You should be looking for programs or products related to the professional field. As your audience is a lot more conscious and intelligent, products should accommodate to make their lives easier. (For example: Something that can make accountants' more daunting tasks simpler.)

Definitely not an ad platform I'd be into, but I'm sure Lawyers and High End services are all over this. For low end conversion products it might not be your best match.

Good luck!

Linkedin always has that professional look and therefore the offers that you need to advertise should be inline with that. be sure to promote the offers that are related to education or even those that are aimed at making the professionals better people in their areas of work. Be sure to have professionalism in everything that you do, it will be easier in so doing to get the returns in this.

I prefer to go direct with the private networks to get better payouts. The more mainstream ones are OK but I find the payouts can be quite low as there's too many middlemen and agencies in the chain and they all take a margin. As a super affiliate I do like to shop around a bit in order to make sure I get most of the profits as well ;)

Nick
checked out your personal page mate.
I am pretty much in the same situation where you were a few years back. would love to hear the rest of your story :).

MI
Back