“Adavice”/  “1Win

What networks do you use?

Certified

Matt

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
WOW TRK
Hey

So a bit similar to my last thread on whats your favorite network, interested to know what networks people use? I imagine most people use several?

Peerfly and AdWorkMedia seem to be the 2 that stand out, do a lot of people use EWA? What about MaxBounty, I used to hear that get mentioned a lot?

AdWork media. It's easy to get into and they allow the niches that I do. I would like to get into a private network once I can find a good method or niche that meets their standards. For now, I have no plans in leaving AWM.

I really wish I could get back into promoting with CPAlead. But it sucks they wont let you direct link to their offers anymore and people now immediately turn away when they see a content locker.
I had unreal conversions back when they had the "Are you Fat?" surverys. I remember the user just had to answer 5-10 questions and I got paid out for that! Even before the email submit part at the end of the offer.
I still believe all the users spamming facebook with CPAlead is what brought the company down.

I currently use Peerly and was just accepted into CPATank. I sent some traffic to CPATank, but nothing converted so I immediately replaced their offers.

I prefer to stick to one company and work with them. I am not a high earner at the moment. But trying to find ways to scale up

Makes sense. :) - do CPATank have a lot of offers? I have just started hearing there name quite a bit?

yes, they have around 1k I believe. All of them you need to apply for to run. But the approval time is fairly quick (within 24 hours).
Im not sure if this is a full list: http://cpatankoffers.com/

I know im being nitpicky, but their over all site is poorly put together. its kind of a turn off for me to promote their offers (not a big loss on their end)

I've tested a few networks over the last few months but CPA Alpha is my go to. When I need something I talk to the network owner. John is always available on AIM, Skype, or phone. Availability is vital because when I start a project I don't want to wait 24 hours to have my campaign approved. Plus if they don't have a offer all I have to do is ask and it's there for me shortly and normally at a better rate.

I've tested a few networks over the last few months but CPA Alpha is my go to. When I need something I talk to the network owner. John is always available on AIM, Skype, or phone. Availability is vital because when I start a project I don't want to wait 24 hours to have my campaign approved. Plus if they don't have a offer all I have to do is ask and it's there for me shortly and normally at a better rate.
John is definitely up there with the best guys in this industry - a good friend and mentor of mine!

Thank you both for the kind words. We strive to treat everybody like family. We welcome all and all are welcomed. If at any time I can help anybody, as always please let me know!

Check out how im doing with CPATank with their featured offer lol

cpatank.JPG

MaxBounty and recently Peerfly. MaxBounty was the first CPA network I made money with (yay :) And Peerfly attracts me with their interface.

banners
Back