The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What networks do you advise to work with?

Effect

affiliate
I'v worked with several useless ones and a few good ones like MaxBounty!

What networks do you work with Charles or which would you advise we stick with?

I mainly work direct these days, but for affiliate networks I can personally vouch for any of these. They will pay on time, and are not run by retards.

Adsimilis
ClickDealer
MundoMedia
Convert2Media
CPATrend
NeverBlue
Mobaff (mobile)

Hi, Charles. I don't know if you return to threads that you've already posted in but just in case....do any of those networks work with newbies? I checked out adsimilis and they sound great, especially the support part but from what I read on their site, sounds like they only want top performers.

Hi, Charles. I don't know if you return to threads that you've already posted in but just in case....do any of those networks work with newbies? I checked out adsimilis and they sound great, especially the support part but from what I read on their site, sounds like they only want top performers.

I'm not quite sure which ones are newbie friendly. I would think out of ones I've suggested Neverblue might be very newbie friendly. Just call them up and try to sound like you know what you're doing.

no offence but it's not that difficult to get accepted into those networks.

yes if you know Charles personally and mentions his name when applying, you'll get accepted instantly. But Charles doesn't know you personally so why would he risk his reputation and refer you to those networks?

I guess I just answered a question Charles might be hesitant to do...:)

We work with a lot of new affiliates that may not be able to get into other networks. We have been working since 2010 and have never missed a payment to our affiliates. We are a charity network that works both locally and donate worldwide to worthwhile causes which include Wounded Warriors, Stand up to Cancer and others. We pay net 30 twice per month, and weekly. We have no minimum for withdraw and we have 5+ methods of payments.

Evey time you earn something, we donate a part of our profits to a charity we work with or one you elect ( given charities government status and % donated)

We have priority scripting that allows you to receive more opportunities for lead conversion. More to Come!

MI
Back