The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What method is working well with FB ads right now?

razrus5

I have done FB ads online off an on. What is working well besides tshirts and ecommerce? What about targeting? What do you see for the future next 12 months with FB advertising? Thank you for checking this out in advance. This is inspiring.

I have done FB ads online off an on. What is working well besides tshirts and ecommerce? What about targeting? What do you see for the future next 12 months with FB advertising? Thank you for checking this out in advance. This is inspiring.

Thanks for your questions razrus5!

CPA offers work well on FB. Some affiliates crack Clickbank offers too!

Audience Insights is an excellent tool to find your audience for a specific offer. Also placing a conversion pixel on the offer's thank you page helps big time!

I think Teespring is transitioning into Shopify and in the meantime BH marketers try to figure out WH in 2016.

i learnt from Fred Lam how to use audience insights and that you should start with conversion tracking and only place your ads in desktop news feed until you start scaling

Does anyone want to share a tip on how to get new Facebook Ads accounts? I get mines blocked even before starting running ads. It's so frustrating.

Our publishers have run BizOp CPL campaigns on FB and made a lot of money out of it. FB is a bit strict with Landing Pages but there is always a way to work around it and always make sure to follow FB requirements. They have used Facebook ads and also promoting in Facebook Pages. Facebook pages with a high volume of followers can be a good source of income for publishers.

Facebook is good, very converting for me. I usually avoid English speaking geos, and I can get website hits for as low as $0.03 for some offers. Last year I banked a lot with this - spent $250 and earned $5000.

Our publishers have run BizOp CPL campaigns on FB and made a lot of money out of it. FB is a bit strict with Landing Pages but there is always a way to work around it and always make sure to follow FB requirements. They have used Facebook ads and also promoting in Facebook Pages. Facebook pages with a high volume of followers can be a good source of income for publishers.

Facebook is good, very converting for me. I usually avoid English speaking geos, and I can get website hits for as low as $0.03 for some offers. Last year I banked a lot with this - spent $250 and earned $5000.

Ho ware you guys dealing with the new FB requirement to have verified pages in order to promote affiliate products?

Ho ware you guys dealing with the new FB requirement to have verified pages in order to promote affiliate products?

As I was reading those posts, I was wondering the same thing. Are the affiliates using BH methods as a workaround?

MI
Back