The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What landing page plugins to use for Wordpress?

Viljoen

affiliate
I am very familiar with Wordpress and have experience with it. It is very hard and time consuming for me to switch over to another website building platform.

I am planning on using the Instabuilder plugin which lets me create my own landing pages within the wordpress platform.

The reason why I like this plugin is because it is a one time payment of $97 and is also mobile compatible.

All other landing page builders requires a monthly fee and Wordpress for me is just so easy to use.

Does anyone have any experience with this plugin and will I still be able to use some of the landing pages from the DOJO?

Or any Recommendations regarding Landing page creators?

I use a few different ones

aff link themify

non aff themify

they have a landing page template ..the whole themify template/theme company is excellent...look at "landing page" theme and "ultra"

also
landing page monkey
I think I paid 31.00 for lifetime

theres a good one on codecanyon..and the name escapes me....but it works like a hot damn

I used instabuilder at one point...found it too heavy ..and can actually be used for free, the free version is all you need ..but again its heavy loading IMO

best way is folders with pages underneath your domain ..and not loading wordpress

you can export from landing page monkey...theres no need for wordpress......similiar to the way you would use Adobe muse...create page / export html ...place in folder under your domain.

Thanks

Will definitely check it out. It also looks like landing page money is much cheaper that Instabuilder.

you can export from landing page monkey...theres no need for wordpress......similiar to the way you would use Adobe muse...create page / export html ...place in folder under your domain.

I just read their faq and seems that the export html file still pulls data from their servers. So even though you have the html installed on your own server you still have to rely on LPM's server partly. That's a big no no for me.

Other than that the software looks prety cool.

I use a few different ones
themify
they have a landing page template ..the whole themify template/theme company is excellent...look at "landing page" theme and "ultra"
landing page monkey
I think I paid 31.00 for lifetime
theres a good one on codecanyon..and the name escapes me....but it works like a hot damn

I used instabuilder at one point...found it too heavy ...
best way is folders with pages underneath your domain ..and not loading wordpress

Kicking myself for not seeing this post weeks ago.
I'm on the verge of launching a new product. It's a huge launch as several good affiliates have joined. but then... my landing page is WP and slow WP at that...

And the funny thing is, I purchased LPMonkey ages ago but didn't use it here (not that it isn't good - just needed it for a certain thing, then forgot all about it).

Too late to change, but will take this into account next time.

I am very familiar with Wordpress and have experience with it. It is very hard and time consuming for me to switch over to another website building platform.

I am planning on using the Instabuilder plugin which lets me create my own landing pages within the wordpress platform.

The reason why I like this plugin is because it is a one time payment of $97 and is also mobile compatible.

All other landing page builders requires a monthly fee and Wordpress for me is just so easy to use.

Does anyone have any experience with this plugin and will I still be able to use some of the landing pages from the DOJO?

Or any Recommendations regarding Landing page creators?

How is the loading speed for these Wordpress landing pages...?

I dug a little deeper on this, searching for answers. It appears that both Instabuilder and Thrive Content Builder are considered very fast and they don't burden the loading speed much.

I guess I'll migrate to one of them for my next launch. Unfortunately it's a bit too late for my current one.

Related Question: I built my current site using SiteOrigin's pagebuilder. Anybody know how heavy it's considered?
Also - does breaking the page into several Sitebuilder "rows" slow things down? Fairly easy for me to combine rows if it'll do any good.

Instabuilder is good plug in if tou are building simple landing page or collecting emails but you can not use it for complex one with javascript.
My suggestion is to code them it's the best choice.

banners
Back