Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What landers do you want/need?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Im going to get some new landers and creatives built for you guys - let me know what you want, all will be mobile responsive and all will be changeable for your different offers and niches.

What I like about this one is the fact that you can showcase 4 games or action scenes of one game, on one lander. Also, it supplies instant gratification with the download now button. People can use the call-to-action on impulse (yay!). Great for direct linking.

All that being said, in a perfect world, I would have not have Support, Terms, Privacy, etc. at the top.

Landing page design by Thousand.dawn | #17 | 99designs

I also think this one is kick-ass awesome! Landing page design by Mithum | #54 | 99designs

Dating Landing Page where we can freely change the picture of the girl or guy inside there. Set a pixel for the picture so we can free change the picture we want. :)

Big headline with sub-headline and some point notes for us to write.

Most important is can fit freely into the page. I am a ppv guy. Hope I can get something that always pop on the landing page size. For example, 800 x 600. When the page is created at 1024 x 768 (for example) , it will be responsive to 800x600. Is this possible? Haha.

A quiz style mobile lander for game offers with a series of questions, then at the end it could just take the visitor to a page so they can download xyz game app

unnamed.png

I also vote for a dating lander ;)

I would like to see some sort of an interaction element on the page where the visitor has to qualify themselves for the offer. I've seen a few of these around and I think they look good.

I also vote for a dating lander ;)

I would like to see some sort of an interaction element on the page where the visitor has to qualify themselves for the offer. I've seen a few of these around and I think they look good.

Really like the idea of the qualifying element!

Nice example, darster.

I could make some responsive ones, if you are interested ;)

And quiz landers, too... with some jQuery magic hehe

The quiz type lander etc are a little trickier to just give away free but I'm going to get working on other requests - PLEASE leave some links in here to some dating landers etc you like and others guys!

I would like to get game landing page with play now and download now button, but it will ended up with content locker
thats will be awsome

MI
Back