The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

winnifred

affiliate
Many people are using conditioners and shampoos that have no chemicals that are harmful to the skin and hair. I use a line from Nubian Heritage for my shampoo. I make my own body butter with olive and shea oils. Then I combine it with Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner which works well for me. What do you use?

I use head & shoulders because its 2 in 1 and its really good stops and dandruff makes your own hair really soft so its boss well worth it!

I used to use Pantene Pro-V, but I don't have the money to waste on it anymore. I know it's not a lot to some people, but we have a baby on the way so I need all of the money I can get in order to save up. I now just use whatever is on sale. I have very thick and curly hair, so I don't wash my hair everyday anyways. If I do, it ends up dry and damaged. I wash it about two to three times a week with whatever is cheap on the shelf.

I prefer to use Brilliant Brunette but I try to save money as much as possible so I'll use pretty much anything. I get full bottles of shampoo and conditioner for free sometimes (through companies like BzzAgent or Smiley360.com) so I'll just use those or I'll use free samples I get in the mail.

I like to use all natural shampoos and conditioners too. I especially like those with aloe vera. Aloe Vera does wonders for my hair. I also like to use stuff containing olive and coconut oil. I recently found out that coconut oil absorbs into the hair shaft and deeply moisturizes the hair as a result, and it also prevents dandruff since it's anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.

Many people are using conditioners and shampoos that have no chemicals that are harmful to the skin and hair. I use a line from Nubian Heritage for my shampoo. I make my own body butter with olive and shea oils. Then I combine it with Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner which works well for me. What do you use?

I use revlon but I switch up once a month and use suave. It is just something my mother taught me to do. She always said that changing yoour shampoo occasionally prevented product fatigue whatever that is. LOL. She had beautiful thick luxurious hair sowho was I to argue?

I use Chaz Dean's Wen. It is pricey but I buy it through Amazon and use my SwagBucks to purchase it. That way I don't have it auto refill and I can actually find it cheaper too. It does cause buildup over time and when that happens I use Suave for a while.

banners
Back