The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What kind of offers for Email Marketing?

bluedot

Hey guys, I have a few niche (info) mobile apps, which have about 1000-2000 downloads per day each. I encourage users to share the app on social media sites in return for a free eBook. I get about 20-30 requested for the eBook every day and I thought I could start a newsletter signup option inside the apps.

Since I'm new to affiliate marketing, I'm not sure, what to offer. Should I offer "non-spammy" looking ClickBank products (after two or three "info" mails), or are should I find some "signup" CPA offers or anything similar? What would you do?

Thanks.

Well I'm also sure more about it & don't have idea but I think ! The offer which you offering, I think it's also not bad offer for Audience.

Hey, I'm already implementing some direct links to ClickBank products. So far no sales, but everything is in its early stage. :) Will let you guys know how it goes.

I'm currently driving only "cold" traffic to the CB offers. One is music for better sleep and the second is "3 week diet". The "sleep" product has 555 hops so far and 1 sale, while the "3 week diet" has 2.314 hops and no sales (order form server calls = 2; but nothing came through yet).

However, it's true that I provide a lot of free info/music in those apps, so there is no real need for the users to buy those products.

Great work Bluedot. I'd suggest trying to find offers that are congruent with what they're currently downloading. What are the info apps? I'll be happy to see what I can dig up for you to promote CPA wise.

Great work Bluedot. I'd suggest trying to find offers that are congruent with what they're currently downloading. What are the info apps? I'll be happy to see what I can dig up for you to promote CPA wise.

Thanks for your offer. Info apps are basically like little niche sites - full of articles, videos, maybe some functional content etc. The two apps I'm testing product selling are in "sleep/insomnia" and "weight loss" category.

according to me you should try to get user's email id to send mail them for your offers and what you want ................

Hi

I would recommend you to " imailunlimited " check it out and sign up . Don’t worry the website support team will assist you each and every part of the software and guide you how to create a campaign and how to run it. I have been using this platform from a long time now. They have guided me everything and help me out every time I was stuck. They have a amazing support team that is available around the clock 24×7 so you can contact them easily any time. Also the feature of this software are amazing you can monitor your campaign while sending it out. You can know the click rates, open rates on the same time. The best part is they provide dedicated SMTPs. Domain and IPs that will help you out on your deliver rates. More delivery rates much easy to use. Their is no website/company that ensure you the email will be sent to “inbox” but only the guarantee that :)

Thank you!

MI
Back