The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What kind of computer do you use to rake in the cash?

A

adrian

Mac/Pc?
Intel/AMD?
Windows/Linux?

As little or as much as you want to gloat about?

Man, now I don't want to say I use a PC. Since I'm 10 miles from the headquarters they most likely put something in the water here. Of course with a Mac I couldn't say I have a Amd 8350 8 core on a gigabyte 990 motherboard with 32gigs gskill 2133 ram, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970, 750watt corsair power supply and a Antec P183 Case. Of Course I was an idiot and put windows 8 on it so now I use an I3 laptop for 90% of my work, but my Kids love the desktop minecraft never looked so good.lol

Man, now I don't want to say I use a PC. Since I'm 10 miles from the headquarters they most likely put something in the water here. Of course with a Mac I couldn't say I have a Amd 8350 8 core on a gigabyte 990 motherboard with 32gigs gskill 2133 ram, SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970, 750watt corsair power supply and a Antec P183 Case. Of Course I was an idiot and put windows 8 on it so now I use an I3 laptop for 90% of my work, but my Kids love the desktop minecraft never looked so good.lol

I am all for PCs! They are the only rigs for a true PC gamer, in my opinion,

Of Course I was an idiot and put windows 8 on it

Yeah, really not the creme de la creme - I'm already looking forward to Windows 9 ;)

Currently I use a hp machine with a x64 i5 quad core with speedy 3,36 GHz and 12 gigs RAM.

Currently I use a hp machine with a x64 i5 quad core with speedy 3,36 GHz and 12 gigs RAM.

I had an Hp laptop and really liked it, it took a huge beating as my kids were little, it hit the floor one too many times. I want to get an I7 next but will most likely get an I5 as the value is better.

I had an Hp laptop and really liked it, it took a huge beating as my kids were little, it hit the floor one too many times. I want to get an I7 next but will most likely get an I5 as the value is better.

Yup, a quad core i5 is almost on the level of an i7, and the price - performance ratio is better.

Btw, I already fried two notebooks - apparently, CPA is too hot for them :D:D

Yup, a quad core i5 is almost on the level of an i7, and the price - performance ratio is better.

Btw, I already fried two notebooks - apparently, CPA is too hot for them :D:D

Must be all your sales, computers can only count so high.

I'm not doing anything resource intensive. I use only laptop as it's comfortable taking here and there. It's not fast and not slow either on my daily tasks.
Window 7 Ultimate, Core I5-3230M 2.6Ghz. 4GB Ram, VGA 1GB
That's all!

PC with Intel and running Windows 7.

Its a homebuilt rig, which I prefer to do because its so cost effective, and more powerful this way.

I am thinking about buying something from "Apple"...
Hmm ...experiences with Mac?
It doesn`t look like a traditionally PC,it has just a monitor(screen)? :confused:
What is the best feature about it?

I am thinking about buying something from "Apple"...
Hmm ...experiences with Mac?
It doesn`t look like a traditionally PC,it has just a monitor(screen)? :confused:
What is the best feature about it?

iMac everytime man! So much cleaner, smoother, no virus rubbish, no stupid pop ups, no disk clean up rubbish!

iMac!

I am getting sick of my Macbook now. I think I might get a Windows laptop..

I love my iPhone and iPad. But when it comes to PCs Windows is easier.

MI
Back