The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What keyword should i insert? to track properly

youngty

affiliate
Hey im confused!!! I finally decided to post this question tired of the frustration. But before dowloading a template from my network onto my domain, what keyword should i insert onto the domain before i click download template? I intend to test 5-10 different LPs on this domain but they all look similar despite the designs, how should i determine what keyword to insert so that the user doesn't become suspicious if they happen to glance at the url? can it be any keyword like (gkdgnm), i will be passing out flyers for this method...... If someone could display some sample affiliate links displaying how this is supposed to look because i don't know php and my developer doesn't know that much about cpa marketing....

Thanks a million

Without knowing more about what it is and how you're fully intending to test my initial reaction is that 5-10 LPs is too many... it's going to take a lot to gather any significant data with that many pages off the bat and if you're saying 'they all look similar' why don't you just pop a few in to rotation at a time and keep tweaking and constantly improving the results.

With regards to the url it depends what it relates to and the scenario but just keep it clean, you can mask it all in a clean url so you have yourlink.com/savings, yourlink.com/save and yourlink.com/savetoday etc.

Does this sound on the right lines?

Hey thanks alot especially with the explanation, i read about iframe before but wasn't quite sure this scenario would suitable in this predicament

Again with iframes you can put the file behind a clean url and depending on the offer it could be the way you want to go, although you do lose the benefit of being able to actually test the page directly. Luke Peerfly has a post on iframing offers on his blog here.

MI
Back