The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is your monthly adsense income?

Nice one krishna.

Mine is around 200 only :( Not happy with it.

DON.

Don't give up :nono:

Mine is $100 per day last year. Once google changed the click areas I had suffered lot. So I don't want to depend fully on adsense. now adsense is part of my website income. now my main revenue is from selling eBooks to my users. :thumbsup:

Very well done,would that be from Forums or Websites or both ???

I only have one forum and that is a rugby forum, the money earned from there is put into kids rugby, I host it on my server and cover any coding costs myself. My adsense revenue comes from websites, lots of small niche/sub niche websites.

One of mys sites earns about $50 a day with ease and gets less than 100 page impressions a day :) traffic is good, but high quality traffic is better, oh & I don't do ANY leveraging, it is all organic traffic.

I only have one forum and that is a rugby forum, the money earned from there is put into kids rugby, I host it on my server and cover any coding costs myself. My adsense revenue comes from websites, lots of small niche/sub niche websites.

One of mys sites earns about $50 a day with ease and gets less than 100 page impressions a day :) traffic is good, but high quality traffic is better, oh & I don't do ANY leveraging, it is all organic traffic.

OWG thanks for taking the time out to explain:thumbsup:

One thing I would suggest though and this can have a massive affect on your earnings. Once you have a niche site that is doing well with adsense, place a script in there to do a 50/50 split between adsense and an afiliate scheme. measure the earnings between the two, and go with the most profitable.

OWG, that is an impressive amount 10 times what I earn. How many sites do you have, if you don't mind me asking? And do you use any Adsense tracking scripts? I have 8 sites with Adsense on them, but to be honest 90% comes from just four sites. So I need 80 sites!!!! I tend to use Joomla or Wordpress do others building this many sites just use static html? I already find patching a pain.

OWG, that is an impressive amount 10 times what I earn. How many sites do you have, if you don't mind me asking? And do you use any Adsense tracking scripts? I have 8 sites with Adsense on them, but to be honest 90% comes from just four sites. So I need 80 sites!!!! I tend to use Joomla or Wordpress do others building this many sites just use static html? I already find patching a pain.

How many sites do I have
The revenue comes from about 20 but I have 40 in total

Do I use any tracking scripts?
ABSOLUTELY! I have a custom script that tells me what ads on what pages are clicked on, where the ads go, what search phrase they used to get to me and other information as well, I wasn't going to post this, but what the hell, It tells me the cost of the phrase also :) .

iIf you are serious about adsense, you MUST use a tracking script so you can find out what ads are working colour combinations positions etc, and also by tracking the phrase click throughs you will get sub niche information, and also mis spellings. I have 3 sites in the financial sector that target mis-spellings and do 'ok' :)

Thanks for replying - really useful stuff. I can't add reputation, but have linked to your blog from mine for what it is worth.

Cheers,

Tony

banners
Back