The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is your favourite host?

J349

affiliate
What is your favourite host?
Do you go for a smaller company or a large one?
I prefer to go with smaller hosting companies, as they have more time to answer your questions and help you, whereas with bigger companies sometimes they are so busy that they don't have time (or can't be bothered!) to deal with your support ticket. Obviously with smaller sites there is that concern over security and the fact that their servers could go down without backup and lots of other implications.
I use falcoda.co.uk, great small hosting company, quite cheap as well!

Bigger companies have the money to hire dedicated employees to answer your questions but I use HawkHost which is moderately large, I also like MediaTemple :)

I use HostGator to host my 2 forums, i have been using them for a long time & havent had any problems with them at all. I did use others before them, but now i dont think i would change at all.

Believe Hosting is a great place to host with, they are NEVER down and also are almost always there for customer support, it's fantastic.

I am currently using noscraft.com for all of my websites. Actually it is a completely free web hosting service and you do not even have to pay for upgrades. You can post in a specific forum and earn points, which can be converted into an upgrade.

Bigger companies have the money to hire dedicated employees to answer your questions but I use HawkHost which is moderately large, I also like MediaTemple :)
Hawkhost is my favourite too :D Hostgator is one of my most hated, it is too "stodgy" :p

banners
Back