The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is your favorite traffic sources?

What is your favorite Traffic Sources

• Total voters
WOW - I just voted and had a look at the poll results, Adwords is in like position #4!

I rely on Adwords PPC (search only) for pretty much 90% of all my traffic: OK it's not cheap, but it has the highest amount of quality, is easily scalable and all the merchants I work with like it. I have also tried pretty much everything else including Facebook, 7 Search and other PPC platforms and the results are almost always the same: mediocre at best traffic and lead quality i.e. the customer conversion ratio takes a hit.

But then I guess it really all depends on the type of products you promote ;)

Nick

WOW - I just voted and had a look at the poll results, Adwords is in like position #4!

I rely on Adwords PPC (search only) for pretty much 90% of all my traffic: OK it's not cheap, but it has the highest amount of quality, is easily scalable and all the merchants I work with like it. I have also tried pretty much everything else including Facebook, 7 Search and other PPC platforms and the results are almost always the same: mediocre at best traffic and lead quality i.e. the customer conversion ratio takes a hit.

But then I guess it really all depends on the type of products you promote ;)

Nick

I've not used Adwords yet but I've heard they hate affiliates. That may be why they are down the list. I dunno, that's just a guess.

MI
Back