The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is your favorite summer dessert?

winnifred

affiliate
Since it is summer, I found my favorite summer treat. It is frozen mango chunks and fat free greek yogurt. The Greek yogurt is low in sugar and has bacteria that is good for the stomach and teeth. It has been my substitute for Ice Cream. What do you eat for summer dessert?

I like Ice Cream. I try not to eat it too often though. I definitely do not want to rack up too much calories or surgar in my system.

I don't have a dessert or favorite when it comes to the Summer, anything cold will do. I mostly treat myself to cold watermelon since it's my favorite fruit, especially the sweet slices. If I don't have any watermelon, a cool Coke in the fridge will do just as good.

Frozen grapes.
They have always been a Summer favorite of mine, the texture is great and they are super cool obviously.
Especially since I "upgraded" to seedless grapes, I just eat a bunch of them in a row.

It's funny you mention mango, I just found these amazing mango pops that have chunks of all-natural mango fruit in them. I eat them once in awhile to get a serving of fruit in since we don't always have fruit in the house...Or sometimes I'm just too stubborn to eat it!

The other day I tried an M&M ice cream dish topped with marshmallow cream. It was wonderful! It was a bit heavy, though, so you could only eat a certain amount before feeling like you wanted to explode.

It really depends on how warm is the weather, but it would certainly be ice cream if it's sweet or cold strawberries or melon if it's a fruit.

This is an extremely hard question for me to answer! I really enjoy alot of diffrient dessert's, but if I really had to choose my favorite it would be a Chocolate and Vanilla smoothie. I love the flavor that they make when they are combined, and it goes even better with a slice of chocolate cake on the side.

My favorite Summer treat is fresh squeezed strawberry lemon-aid with whipped cream topping. It is delicious and refreshing on hot day.

I love ice cream. I eat lots of ice cream daily and even though its fattening I eat it anyways. I can't go without it. Summertime is meant for ice cream. I love bean ice cream bar. They're heavenly. I love bean ice cream bars. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is how good it taste. I also like salad and cocktails drink cause it's right for the summer time. I also like corn. I've been buying lots of corn and watermelon lately. They're just right for the summer time.

I love ice cream. I eat lots of ice cream daily and even though its fattening I eat it anyways. I can't go without it. Summertime is meant for ice cream. I love bean ice cream bar. They're heavenly. I love bean ice cream bars. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is how good it taste. I also like salad and cocktails drink cause it's right for the summer time. I also like corn. I've been buying lots of corn and watermelon lately. They're just right for the summer time.

Besides the little pops I mentioned, I can't stand Iced cream. Corn sounds interesting though >.<

When it's hot outside, I prefer more fruit-based desserts. If it's not an actually fruit, I love a nice, refreshing sorbet. Preferably raspberry or mango. Or both. Italian ice is really good too.

banners
Back