The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the solution to remove "Unacceptable Business Practices"

stavar

affiliate
Hi,
I need help and guidance what change I am supposed to do (Google expect) to my web site in order to remove tag "Unacceptable Business Practices" from my video ad.

While all my TEXT ads were approved and running Google tagged my video ad which is a YouTube video as "Unacceptable Business Practices".

I do not see neither of items listed in paragraph 1 of Google policy - (included below). Nor item from paragraph 2.

I do not see a violation of Google policy since on our web site there is NO "negative option or unclear billing, the sale of normally free items or services, and false celebrity endorsements" and we do NOT " offer free trials, services, or other offers in conjunction with a subscription service." As stated in the policy.

It does not look the site in any kind of violation.
Our site is called: All Reverse Phone Lookup

1/ I am trying to figure out if this judgment was made by a human being or by a robot?
2/ What Google expect to be done/revised on the site in order to remove the tag "Unacceptable Business Practices" in the given 10 days.

I appreciate your help and support.
Stan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beginning in the coming weeks, we?ll no longer accept ads that promote Unacceptable Business Practices. This includes, but is not limited to, negative option or unclear billing, the sale of normally free items or services, and false celebrity endorsements.

Negative option billing specifically relates to sites that offer free trials, services, or other offers in conjunction with a subscription service. Sites in violation of this policy automatically enter users into a subscription if they do not cancel within the pre-determined trial period.

In order to comply, these pages must contain an opt-in checkbox that contains the price and billing interval of the subscription service on the page where a user enter their billing information.

When we make this change any URLs in violation of this policy may be submitted for Landing Page Quality disabling. Once this has been completed you will have 10 days to make any necessary changes to your website in order to comply before the disabling will take effect. We ask that you make changes to your ads and/or website to comply, so that your campaigns can continue to run.

As a business, Google must make decisions regarding the advertising we accept. We?ve given much thought to our stance on this content, as well as the potential effect our policy decision could have on AdWords advertisers, and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Stan,

Is your site an affiliate site or are you the direct advertiser?

Impossible to say for sure, but I think some of the sites that were recently banned from Adwords were innocent sites that were picked up by some kind of bot or algorithm. There were too many bans IMO for all to have had a human review. So you may have kicked off something in the algo???

This site is an affiliate

This site is an affiliate.

Also it is weird that all my text ads are OK-ed but not the video...?

banners
Back