The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the RSS?

eagles11

affiliate
Tell me about RSS and RSS feed? Here is what I understand about it. It is an XML representation of a web site. It is basically XML data?

RSS means Really Simple Syndication and it is basically simples text file and once submitted to feed directories, it will allow subscribers to see content within a very short time after it's updated and the content can be aggregated to be viewed even more easily by using a feed reader.

RSS is Really Simple Syndication.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <rss version="2.0"> <channel> <title>RSS Title</title> <description>This is an example of an RSS feed</description> <link>http://www.someexamplerssdomain.com/main.html</link> <lastBuildDate>Mon, 06 Sep 2010 00:01:00 +0000 </lastBuildDate> <pubDate>Mon, 06 Sep 2009 16:45:00 +0000 </pubDate> <item> <title>Example entry</title> <description>Here is some text containing an interesting description of the thing to be described.</description> <link>http://www.wikipedia.org/</link> <guid>unique string per item</guid> <pubDate>Mon, 06 Sep 2009 16:45:00 +0000 </pubDate> </item> </channel> </rss>.

Several-Bit Torrentbased-peer to peer applications also support RSS. Such feeds (also known as Torrent/RSS-es or Torrentcasts) allow client applications to download files automatically from the moment the RSS reader detects them (also known as Broadcatching).

RSS (most commonly dilated as "Really Perfoliate Syndication") is a folk of web cater formats utilised to bare frequently updated works-such as diary entries, tidings headlines, frequence, and video-in a standardized formatting

RSS (most commonly swollen as "Truly Acuminate Syndication") is a fellowship of web provide formats victimised to publicise often updated works-such as blog entries, info headlines, frequency, and video-in a standardized format. ...

Used it for a while on my smartphone. Although it is Android OS i can't find a program that will do all my things in one feature :(

banners
Back