The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the payout range and earning potential for incentives?

john29

affiliate
I am thinking of an idea and would like to know the payout range for incentives? I am thinking of starting a gpt site and wonder the type of earning potential does the members have?

-Thanks

GPT sites are kind of saturated, but what isn't. if you have a good theme and great service, then there is always money to be made. We are mainly an incentive based CPA Network with Weekly Payment Options available, so let me know if i can help. :)

I am thinking of an idea and would like to know the payout range for incentives? I am thinking of starting a gpt site and wonder the type of earning potential does the members have?

-Thanks

To answer your question, the payout for incentive offers can range anywhere from $.01 for a CPC up to $50 or $60 for trial offers, maybe more, and everything in between for surveys, downloads, etc. Usually, a site owner pays their members 50-70% of what they get for an offer. So what members can actually earn depends on various factors:

Number/types of offers on your site
Countries where members live
How much time members want to devote to doing offers on your site
How well the offers credit - demographics play a big part

The potential is there for members to make some nice extra cash to use to pay a bill or to put into savings. They're not going to get rich but extra money is extra money and that always helps.

banners
Back