The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

what is the difference of a page rank 0 and unranked page?

zlester

affiliate
Hi,

Page rank 0 and unranked page?

please tell me your ideas or suggestion.. just want to know the differences

cheers,
zlester

If we are talking about the toolbap PageRank value, the only difference is the PR update. If the toolbar says NA or unranked it means that no Public PR has been exported so far.

A page rank of 0 means the page has been evaluated by Google and given a page rank of 0 unranked means the site hasn't been ranked yet, this could be because the page or domain is new.

I think, unranked means u don't have any PR yet. With 0, i think i agree with the walking bird, that it is when the site has PR but not enough to consider it as PR 1. Having a 0 PR is I think, a good news for new sites because it means a lot of the link building has been paying off already.

The unranked means u don't have any PR yet.If page has some page rank and if decreases to 0, to become 0/10.

PR0 means that Google have acknowledge you web presence, while unranked, well probably that your site is still new and needs more optimization to make its presence over the internet...

Of course unranked page means fresh site/blog and needs to be index and PR0, level that it's is already index... That's my opinion.

banners
Back