The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is the best way to promote affiliate products like clickbank

Well since nobody answered you I will. The best way to promote affiliate products is by creating your own website and add relevant content about whatever product or service you are trying to promote. Depending on your following on facebook, twitter or w.e you can try it there but people will probably not enjoy that too much and people recommend not using your personal account b/c if you get banned for breaking rules well then your personal acct is gone. So if you use facebook or w.e you will have to obv. pay for advertising if you really want it to be seen.

for long-term success join and a solid foundation for your online business start off with free affiliate marketing training and if you like it go forward from there. That's what I did and within a short period of time, I was getting things rolling in the right direction.

Check out my signature below this comment and copy and paste the links into your URL if you want to see how to get started the right way for free.

There are so many scams and B/S out there I was extremely happy when I found something legit that had value to it. Whatever you decide good luck to you. but just realize you have to put the work in and it doesn't happen overnight but it does happen. I learned a lot and am still learning every day.

Here's the short method:

Pick an offer on Clickbank...build a landing page to get the email address...generate traffic to your landing page...link from landing page to offer...they buy...you get commission from Clickbank.

Here's the BEST method:

I don't believe that newbies should use Clickbank, or any affiliate network starting out, so I never recommend it. If you're going to build your business the right way, since you are learning a bunch of stuff anyway, you might as well learn how to create and promote YOUR OWN products. Every single product you buy, or member site you join is recycled information from their perspective, with their packaging and branding.

Pick your niche and become an authority in your niche with your website...search for issues or problems people have in your niche...create products AND giveaway materials that solve those problems...generate traffic to your site through social media marketing yourself as the solution to their problems (Ex. research how to increase traffic to your site, make a quick video outlining that research and include a link back to your site with a detailed explanation of your video)....NEVER put affiliate offers or links on your site. You should only be giving away top quality ebooks or videos related to your niche that provides a solution to a problem your readers have...the purpose here is to build a list of subscribers.

Once you build a list, THEN you can promote your products via email marketing campaigns that contain at least 21 emails because NO ONE is going to buy from you after one email. It takes time to get people to know like and trust you. Continue to solve people's problems in your emails and link to your products as the solution...you should also have a small, medium, and large version of your product at increasing price ranges in order to install an effective sales funnel with upsells....the purpose is to build a list of eager buyers that will buy anything you have to sell because it helped to solve their problems.

Once you have a responsive list of eager buyers (6 months to a year?), THEN AND ONLY THEN should you market clickbank and jvzoo products as a way to supplement your business income, not as the primary source....once again including these links in your email campaigns as solutions to the problems you are addressing. THAT is how you go from making peanuts to big bucks with Clickbank.

That is also the secret the Clickbank pros don't tell you...they're not wasting time making little youtube videos or twitter posts to gain traffic. They are selling to their list that they have spent months and years building, who already know, like, and trust them.

banners
Back