The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the Best Way to promote a Lead Campaign giving $2 or Less?

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
I've been running a School Scholarship & Grants lead campaign, payout is $2. I'm promoting this offer with Bing Ads.

Now the problem is payout is $2 and average CPC for best performing keywords is $0.60-0.80 and even $1. I also tried low CPC keywords but those aren't getting any impressions and clicks. So the fact is, I won't be making any profit if I'm not getting a lead counted out of every 3rd click on the Ad, which is not possible (at least for me for now).

Question is : Is there any way to make this campaign profitable for me? Till now I've spent $12+ and generated 2 leads ($4), i.e. ROI is BIG negative.

Please.... Please tell me if it's not the right way (or Bing is not the right place) for such offers. If this is not right then what is right, How to move forward, what to leave and what to pursue.

Many thanks for all help. :)

PS : Newbies (like me) can learn a lot by going though these guys threads..
@Marc @T J Tutor @RohailRizvi @internalsoul

Try Facebook ads - after a few days they usually lower the bids, i.e. it's possible you'll get ads for less than 10 cents ;)

[Note: I moved your thread to the Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
With What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix you entered K's exclusive pitch ;)]
Who lower the bids, FB or Bing ? From where I can get ads for less than 10 cents??
After a few days = How many days (on an average)?

FB ads would have considerable lower CPC. Due to huge competition the bids are higher for that niche on bing. PPV cost will be much lower. You can give it a try.

Leadimpact or trafficvance has the highest traffic quality as compared to others.

banners
Back