The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best traffic platform for sweepstakes pin submits?

N

namsoo

I have read that Zeropark is good with the redirect traffic but I was looking to see what others have had success with in terms of traffic source and type of traffic (banners or redirects)

Thanks.

No feedback? I signed up to Zeropark but noticed I can't target carriers. Most of these Asian pin submit offers are limited to certain carriers which will not jive with Zeropark because of the lack of targeting options.

So anyone out there have any suggestions?

If you need to segment the carriers you can add rules to your tracker too. Zeropark works best with adult offers, but have few other successful verticals as well. Check their FAQ.

If you need to segment the carriers you can add rules to your tracker too. Zeropark works best with adult offers, but have few other successful verticals as well. Check their FAQ.
Have u tried adult on zeropark?
If so, do you use RON campaign or a keywords campaign with adult keywords?

Have u tried adult on zeropark?
If so, do you use RON campaign or a keywords campaign with adult keywords?

Yes. I've run adult campaigns there.
I do RON and select adult traffic in the campaign creator (you can select mainstream or adult only). Then you take the best converting keywords/targets after analyzing your data.

Yes. I've run adult campaigns there.
I do RON and select adult traffic in the campaign creator (you can select mainstream or adult only). Then you take the best converting keywords/targets after analyzing your data.
Cool. I am gonna try adult on ZP.
Thanks

MI
Back