The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the Best traffic for surveys offer ?

Hi @Pritom Roy, I'd say the easiest way to get most viewers and visitors is currently Facebook.
You can post your surveys in your personal account, but you can also open an unlimited number of pages, one page for each survey. That would be free traff.

If you wanna try it with ads, then it would be the relatively cheap Facebook paid traffic ;)

Hi @Pritom Roy, I'd say the easiest way to get most viewers and visitors is currently Facebook.
You can post your surveys in your personal account, but you can also open an unlimited number of pages, one page for each survey. That would be free traff.

If you wanna try it with ads, then it would be the relatively cheap Facebook paid traffic ;)
And what about Twitter ? For example

There is never a 'best' traffic source. Every source will convert differently.

The main sources our affiliates use for survey offers are social media, email and ppv/ppc

My AM just told me that promoting surveys on Bing is a great place for someone new to start. I am new. I learned how to use TrackingDesk on 7Search and Tonic traffic. I made 2 sells/leads for $2 each and lost approximately $40.

So I plan on promoting 1 vertical and using Bing until I know how to make money in that vertical using that traffic source but, I don't like paid surveys.

I am a blue collar sort of guy so that is a little "scammy" for my taste, although I make no judgements about how another affililiate earns their money. I'm like Don Corleone that way.

What is a good vertical for me to start with.

OH, some other things:
One other offer my AM recommended had a CPC of $ 0.1 -0.031 and an EPC of $0.08. I am very new, so I doubt I can create such stunning ads that I can overcome a deficit, so the math should also make sense.

But I would love to get some good ideas for newbie friendly verticals

If you are looking promote Survey offers, My openion with FB polls [in groups] and pintrest is best.

Looking amazing traffic source. I have budget for paid traffic. Which Traffic Source would best for Affiliate Offers? I have much experience on AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads.

Now a day, They are not doing support Affiliate Offer via Landing Page. They directly Suspended couple of Account. Looking another kinds of traffic source instead of Adword, Bing, FB.

MI
Back