The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best strategy for CPA offers?

mforno

affiliate
Hi all,

I thought I would throw this post out there.
I have joined Peerfly and am real keen to start on my first PPC campaign to drive traffic to it.
Found an offer that pays $1.60 for email submit.

Allowed Methods: Search PPC, Social PPC, Banner Display, Contextual
Not Allowed: NO Incent, NO Classified Ads, NO Twitter, NO SMS, NO Email Marketing, NO Trademark Bidding, LIMITED Facebook Promotion, NO Co-Registration, NO PPV/CPV

What would you all recommend to drive traffic to the page?

I was just going to direct link the page to a Bing ad campaign, does this sound like a reasonable idea?

Try integrating an offerwall tool in your website or app... Maybe this will help... I've been using this tool for quite a while now and have been steadily earning from it...:)

Hope this helps...:)

Try integrating an offerwall tool in your website or app... Maybe this will help... I've been using this tool for quite a while now and have been steadily earning from it...:)

Hope this helps...:)

Hi teardroptony9,

Sorry but I'm still new.
What's an offerwall tool?

Hi mforno! Thank you for showing interest in my suggestion. An offerwall is basically a kind of tool that displays different offers from the affiliate company. The list of offers are usually customized so it would be relevant to the niche you belong into or the topic which your website is based upon. These offers being displayed are presented to your visitors so they can particpate into it if they wish to. And once they choose to avail any of the offers there, they will be rewarded after in the form of digital points, discounts, access to premium contents and downloads, and etc...:D

An offerwall is a smart way to earn more money since you don't have to rely on using ad banners which sometimes interfere with the overall user experience of your visitors just because they usually have to get out of your site just to take part on an ad being presented. Now, you can promote or advertise different offers which can be both beneficial to you and the user since you both get something in return while using this tool!:)

The offerwall I'm using is from a company called OfferDaddy. And so far, I'm very satisfied with it!

If you need further assistance on this matter, please don't hesitate to message me again. I'd be more than willing to help you...:)

All the best!

MI
Back