The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is the best shared hosting

jennypretty

affiliate
Hello,
I am looking for the best shared hosting.
My choices are bluehost, hostgator, dreamhost, which one do you recommend?

thanks.

There are so many other website hosting companies about, it might be worth doing a little research on whom you may want to host with.

Good Luck,
~ Mike

I am using hostingoptions and other hosting companies for shared hosting. As other says you need to research before go with any hosting company.

DON.

I use hostnine.com. I am using their reseller program though. They got servers all over the place. I have been with them about a year now and it's great. They, just last week, have upgraded all their machines and it's even better now. The customer support is great and fast. And their forums are a great source of resources.

I use hostnine.com. I am using their reseller program though. They got servers all over the place. I have been with them about a year now and it's great. They, just last week, have upgraded all their machines and it's even better now. The customer support is great and fast. And their forums are a great source of resources.
I have heard nothing but good things about them.

There are thousands of web hosting company's out there, that offer a range of different web hosting.
If your after a reliable service that has great support I would recommend central-host.net

Im currently hosting with them, well I have been for a while now.
They're great.

banners
Back