The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best course of Facebook Ads for CPA in 2013?

heartdragon

affiliate
Hi, i want to buy one course of Facebook Ads. Can you recommend me one course to use for CPA offers? I ll be very good if it explain Dating also, many thanks.

Hi, I have personally found Chad Hamzeh's - Traffic Black book very good, you can get it at the Warrior forum or Amy Porterfields - FB Influence, google her site and you will see it there. Hope it helps.

There is an good course called "Get Traffic 3.0" by Mister Jonathan budd, but he don't sell them anymore
You can view this free webinar made by Matt Lloyd here before make a decision
http://goo.gl/vvS5l (Referal Link)

you wanna like his "IM Revolution"

Hi, I have personally found Chad Hamzeh's - Traffic Black book very good, you can get it at the Warrior forum

^^ This. I heard that he's going to release a new version soon. The current one may not be relevant for Facebook because AFAIK Facebook changes some of their policy since then. But the rest are solid information.

What's not rehashed these days? So called secret, groundbreaking, revolutionary methods will soon become saturated or patched or turned into 'common' methods which will be rehashed by someone else.

But I feel that Traffic Blackbook gives solid foundation of CPA promotions and it doesn't promise the sun and the moon overnight :)

banners
Back