The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best converting offer in nutra for facebook ads ?

That's a tough vertical to promote on FB. You need to have an FB page to direct your traffic to your lander.

Doing it that way, anything to do with weight loss, energy increase, libido, etc. seems to work.

If you have been doing FB marketing for any length of time, you should know that you must follow the guidelines in this FB link.

Last edited:
That's a tough vertical to promote on FB. You need to have an FB page to direct your traffic to your lander.

Doing it that way, anything to do with weight loss, energy increase, libido, etc. seems to work.

If you have been doing FB marketing for any length of time, you should know that you must follow the guidelines in this FB link.
ah okay

Hi Rahul,
It depends on GEO. In our network one of the best offers are:

- Black Mask ID 933-944 (by offer on each geo - Europe)

- 1754 WEB+WAP Apex Garcinia Plus Free Trial /US - it works well, great payouts.
To see the details, sign up to imonetizeit.com, also check other options we have for nutra.

Hi! Yep, it depends on what countries are you looking for. Or just the most popular offer for FB? In any case, I can give you some recommendation, write me if you are interesting in that

Hi Rahul,
It depends on GEO. In our network one of the best offers are:

- Black Mask ID 933-944 (by offer on each geo - Europe)

- 1754 WEB+WAP Apex Garcinia Plus Free Trial /US - it works well, great payouts.
To see the details, sign up to imonetizeit.com, also check other options we have for nutra.
Please PM me if you have good nutra trial offers i am highly interested

Hello,
For Nutra offers that depend on which GEOs you're targeting cause some countries are using another similar social media than FB. So, May it won't convert well on those GEOs.

All the one's promoting nutra offers for facebook ads , Please let me know the best converting offer (product) till now .
hi Rahul, we have direct nutra trial offers for several verticals and geos, we will recommend you the best to test.

MI
Back