The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best affiliate gathering of the year?

I hear Affiliate Summit is the best show to go to- a VERY high turnout...I did not go to the one in Vegas however my Managing Director did and he said it was amazing- alot was accomplished. I suggest going to Affiliate Summit East in New York in August...and if you do...lets set up a meeting shall we ;)

Hi Samantha,

Hope you have enjoyed Affiliate Summit. What were you looking for in the show? Will you go to ad tech London? Please visit our booth #212 if so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliate Summit is a great place, and the ones in Las Vegas are usually bigger as the city attracts more affiliates. The parties are great places to meet new people.

If you are thinking about going make sure to get your pass before the 15 as early bird rates are a lot cheaper Register for Affiliate Summit
:)

Plus it's Vegas...

Sorry about the delayed response, it's been very busy around here.

No we are not an affiliate but a software publisher.

Affiliate Summit is very interesting event. I have been there once and I am very satisfied with it.

I went to the CBG Affiliate Event this year in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada and it was one of the better ones I went to this year. I missed out on the AdTech San Francisco which I regret, but will definitely go next year!!

I've heard a lot about Affiliate Summit, but have never had the pleasure of going and checking it out. I did have a great time in Vegas though. I jumped off of the 108th floor of the Stratosphere on my birthday back in March. (I'd post the video that I took with the wrist cam, but it's a little vulgar)

Google hosts meetings for their Adsense program on occasion also. It's called, "Adsense In Your City". I've received a couple of invitations, but have never made it to an event. I should make it a point to do that in the near future, if they still do it?

I haven't heard from them in a while.

My vote is for ASW...you can tell its a good one, because it's Sold Out!

If you are registered to attend, you will definitely want to make an appointment to discuss how you can create a viable income as a Boost Affiliate, while you are there. You will receive a Welcome Kit with a nifty technological gadget, as our special gift to you.

In addition, those who meet with us at ASW will have a chance to win an iPad and you will receive a free license of the PC Healthboost registry cleaning software. PC HealthBoost software automatically repairs PC registry errors. PC HealthBoost has the highest commissions and lowest returns in its vertical.

New affiliates earn a $150 bonus by making five sales in a week. Meet with us at ASW and you will be eligible for 90% commission the first 30 days instead of the usual 75% we normally offer. But, we only have 50 spots open, so schedule your appointment right away to secure your slot!

And, if you are you a really hard-hitting, super affiliate that's ready to discuss an even higher return...We have something for you, let's meet.

MI
Back