The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is pay per call affiliate marketing

Arif Hossain

affiliate
I have recently signed up Some Pay per call Network Please Describe About Pay Per Call I Am A New Marketer Pay Per Call
Thank You

Simple way it's just like CPA. When people call via your marketing then you'll get paid. From wiki :

"Pay-per-call (PPCall, also called cost-per-call) is an advertising model in which the rate paid by the advertiser is determined by the number of telephone calls made by viewers of an ad. It is similar to online pay per click (PPC) advertising, but induces the viewer to make a telephone call instead of viewing an external website. It is targeted to local businesses and to clients whose customers wish to talk to the seller before buying a product. Vendors of pay-per-call advertising attribute the growth of the model to the popularity of smartphones and claim that it reduces the costs of on-line click fraud."

Hey Arif, basically you get paid for driving calls to business. When they reach a certain duration of time on the call - you get paid! that it. No selling.. learn more about what pay per call is, and how to do it here: paypercallexposed.com

There are tons of things which you have to keep in mind when doing Pay per call, first check whether the network is trusted or not, check whether the network accepting traffic from certain states or not, check what is the call duration, how to track those calls etc.

I don't have much knowledge about Pay per call but I used to work for a call center. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Edit: subscribe to this thread, I am sure you will get clear idea about what Pay per call is. I needed pay per call programme | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Regards
IndeXer

Hey Arif, basically you get paid for driving calls to business. When they reach a certain duration of time on the call - you get paid! that it. No selling.. learn more about what pay per call is, and how to do it here: paypercallexposed.com
I Need Pay Per Call Offer . Contact Us : Skype : deejaysuvo

Pay-per-call is a type of performance marketing in which advertisers pay publishers (also known as affiliates or distribution partners) for quality calls they generate. Pay-per-call tracks calls similarly to performance networks.

MI
Back