The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Farazdaq

Hello,

Can you please explain me about what is Organic Traffic and also it is useful and pure genuine traffic

With that i would also like to know in organic traffic what are the ratio of KPI achievement

Thanks

Thanks for answer hendrik

I represent ADAttract an affiliate marketing company and currently we are looking for traffic and we have WW CPI, CPR and CPA campaigns

Actually to gather all information is the thing i like most about every details for the traffic which can be used to promote campaigns and what can be the benefits of that traffics

Thanks

Organic traffic is what most marketers strive to increase. This traffic is defined as visitors coming from a search engine, such as Google or Bing. One thing to note is that paid search ads are not counted in this category. In HubSpot and Google Analytics, paid search traffic or PPC is marked in a separate category.
How to increase Organic Traffic-
1) SEO optimisation
2) Content
3) Link Building
4) Social Network
5) Branding

"Organic traffic" is traffic that comes to your website as a result of unpaid search results. Organic traffic remains for long time it considered as the most useful traffic on website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for answer hendrik

I represent ADAttract an affiliate marketing company and currently we are looking for traffic and we have WW CPI, CPR and CPA campaigns

Actually to gather all information is the thing i like most about every details for the traffic which can be used to promote campaigns and what can be the benefits of that traffics

Thanks
You are representing a affiliate company and asking such questions, really strange. I think you should check out some videos from Banklinko or read out blog of Neil Patel to get the basic about your question because its seems either you really don't know or building up reputation here by asking random questions.

if you website is most popular where you don't need to do any seo tactis for traffic that's called oraganic traffic where you don't need to purchse traffic.

Hello All

I am asking these questions because different brains have different answers regarding traffic so to collect all together and to apply it is the best way you can work easily in Affiliate

That's it or there is no other reason to post this

The reason is to collect more and more information for every single thing

Thanks

MI
Back