The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is on Your Wish List for Internet Marketing?

jjarrett

So far, I've had questions about keyword research and article marketing. I use keyword research, but I don't go crazy about it. I will write a post about it though to help those who are interested.

Article Marketing is one of my specialties, so I'll put together a short guide on here to help you.

Now, what I need to know from you is specifically, what do you want to know? I've been doing this since 2001, I've pretty much seen it all, and I've studied under and worked with some of the best including Mike Filsaime, and Mark Joyner.

So, ask away!

Thanks,

Jinger

I'd love to see a real case study, from you posting articles etc to getting traffic, to getting conversions :)

Why don't you go crazy with Keyword research? Me being an optimizer and not a copywriter I would say KW research is the only thing to go crazy on...

I am focusing on copywriting. It also has something to do with article marketing, SEO, making brochures and banners. I find it very effective to business. Many marketers are also using such strategy, and they have proven its helpfulness.

banners
Back