The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is Link Building?

If you are going to pursue this dubious practice --observe what may work with some empirical evidence --and not the usual mindless banter.

@Graybeard

Thanks!​

On the Internet found information that the links can Nofollow and Dofollow. Tell me, please, need to comply with the proportion, or will the benefits be only from Dofollow links?

In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website

there is no such rel={namespace} as dofollow
a link that is not rel=nofollow is by default followed by a search engine robot (in theory)

But search engines do what they want to do and analyze things however they want --there is no contract --these things are not enforceable in any way.

Could there be some hidden rationale here on the part of Google --could be. I would like to think it might be to save them the time of indexing junk links --but then they know they are junk links that you are using soooo... Could there be some hidden rationale here on the part of Google?

Last edited:
Link building is the process of getting links from another website to your website. Links are used on a webpage in two ways, First, it is used by users to navigate from one page to another page and from one website to another.

Second, search engines, it has a completely different significance as they use it to crawl the web pages on the website and from one website to another to find out new content for indexing. They also use it to determine the ranking of the webpage.

What Is the Importance of a Link?
The more websites links to you, the more credibility it gains. A hyperlink extraordinarily works for promoting the websites and building authority in your industry.

Strategies to work on link-building:

Link Bait
Create content that attracts links naturally due to its high value or unique proposition. Links are considered ‘earned’ rather than ‘built’. Although that is not to say that Link Bait content does not require promotion.

Broken Link Building
Broken link building is a tactic used to find out a broken link on another website (i.e., dead) link, then you need to create better content than the earlier one. After that, you can outreach to the website owner and ask him to rather than link to the dead resource he can link to a new and updated version of the resource.

Guest Blogging
This strategy is very effective for link-building the meaning of Guest posting is writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website. For that, you need to approach your industry-specific websites then need to send an outreach email to them.

HARO
HARO is a free service that provides sources to journalists for upcoming stories and daily opportunities for sources to answer them.

HARO (short for Help a Reporter Out) is one of the best ways to get backlinks from authoritative sites.

I hope It will help you to understand the importance of backlinks and how you can earn Backlinks for your website. For more strategies, you can read the blog Link Building Guide For Beginners.

Link building is crucial for increasing your website's authority. Sounds really easy but super hard to do.

In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website

Hi,

Can you tell me what is link Building? how to work on Link Building?
Link building is a unique activity in SEO. It comes under off-page SEO techniques. It refers to acquiring quality backlinks from high DA websites to get a goal of increasing rankings of our website on search engine and increase in domain authority and page authority.
We at Soldrit we provides MacBook repair services in Bangalore and we are also working on SEO and link building activities for our business website by applying SEO best practices.

Can you prove it's not a waste of time?
--not with some SEO BS guy so and so says this ...not likely ....
I only believe empirical proof.

That would be real KPI's both before and after and discounting other changes of influence in the equation.

Wikipedia links might be dependent on many factors. I would think the primary one might be the popularity (traffic to) of the particular wiki. The fact that you get past the process of page creation and placing a link on an obvious commercial page created for linking is useless.
If a link is in the footnote as a reference to some statement of value --maybe.

Last edited:
Briefly, link building is the process of establishing relevant hyperlinks (usually called links) to a website from external sites. Link building can increase the number of high-quality links pointing to a website, in turn increasing the likelihood of the website ranking highly in search engine results.

Link building is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A hyperlink (usually just called a link) is a way for users to navigate between pages on the internet. Search engines use links to crawl the web; they will crawl the links between the individual pages on your website, and they will crawl the links between entire websites.

Link building is a search engine optimization technique that increases your search engine ranking. Links are one of the primary ways that search engine algorithms determine the relevance of a page. Having a good number of links to a website indicates that the content is there is valuable.

Something that is very overrated --that too many people have absolutely no understanding of other than out of date info they read or saw on a youtube from 2009 Clapping

Last edited:
Well as an example its when someone search something and on a site has a link that link back to your website .High authority websites are the best for backlinks

by simple words link building is a special search engine optimization tools which helps you to increase the particular number of inbound links to a webpage in order to increase the search engine rankings of this page at the website. wanna increase brand awareness? then you should pay attention to link building. it just helps you to make your product profitable, because it is aimed at customers' attraction and traffic increase.

Link building involves many aspects. But in short, a direction in SEO, the main task of which is to build the most effective and natural link profile. Link building is an element of external optimization of a site. All links placed on the Internet can be divided into 3 types - anchor, unanchored and branded. Anchor links are links that contain a link to an external site. Link types are distinguished by the tag that the link is tagged to. Tag: dofollow - denotes a signal for the search engine with a call to index this link, tag nofollow prohibits the search engine to index marked links. For example, recently I saw how to post links from the pirate bay. So I hope I explained it clearly. If you have any questions then ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link building is a process in search engine optimization (SEO) that involves acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own website. These hyperlinks, also known as backlinks, play a crucial role in determining a website's visibility and authority in search engine rankings.

The overall objective of link building is to increase the number and quality of backlinks pointing to your website.

In my humble opinion, even if the post is old, I think the topic is still very relevant in 2023 and has not been brought up enough.

All our partners, with our support, for example, cooperate with each other in order to create a good network of link building. :)

banners
Back