The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is importance of Schema link for SEO?

Supportcontactnumber

affiliate
Hello friends...

Today, I heard a Google update for schema link. Can anyone tell me "what is Schema link? and why it is important for Seo? Please suggest me…

A link schema is a picture schema that consists of 2 or a lot of entities, connected physically or metaphorically, and also the bond between them. Examples (English) a baby holding her mother's hand. somebody plugging a lamp into the wall.

Schema tells the search engines what your data means, not just what it says.The content on your website gets indexed and returned in search results. Obviously. But with schema markup, some of that content gets indexed and returned in a different way.

How? Because the markup tells the search engine what that content means. For example, let’s say the word “Neil Patel” appears on an article. The search engine sees this, and produces a SERP entry with “Neil Patel.” However, if I put the right schema markup around the name “Neil Patel,” I’ve just told that search engine that “Neil Patel” is the author of the article, not just a couple random words. The search engine then provides results that display better information for the user who was searching for “Neil Patel.”

Schema tells the search engines what your data means, not just what it says.The content on your website gets indexed and returned in search results. Obviously. But with schema markup, some of that content gets indexed and returned in a different way.

How? Because the markup tells the search engine what that content means. For example, let’s say the word “Neil Patel” appears on an article. The search engine sees this, and produces a SERP entry with “Neil Patel.” However, if I put the right schema markup around the name “Neil Patel,” I’ve just told that search engine that “Neil Patel” is the author of the article, not just a couple random words. The search engine then provides results that display better information for the user who was searching for “Neil Patel.”
Valuable information. Thank you!

Thank you for your information.

banners
Back